Sponsored

Blue screen when backup camera comes on?

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black
I’m going to try this tomorrow. Just got my rig back from the dealer where they replaced both batteries (warranty) due to the known aux battery and ESS issue. Didn’t realize til I got home that neither camera is showing; rather I get this blue screen.
Just did this too and neither camera is working. They worked for a few days, and even earlier yesterday but it stopped working later. What was your fix?
Sponsored

Sportsbiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Digital Experience Program Manager
Just did this too and neither camera is working. They worked for a few days, and even earlier yesterday but it stopped working later. What was your fix?
It just fixed itself and was working 48 hrs later.

dmoralesbello

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, Hydro Blue Pearl
Occupation
Plastic Surgeon
I unmarried my Tazer mini before going in to the Jeep dealer for a software recall a couple of weeks ago. Everything was working perfectly when I got my Mojave back from the dealer but both my factory cameras went to "blue screen" after I remarried and reconfigured the Tazer mini. I made sure both cameras were "enabled" on the Tazer and unmarried and married the darn thing several times without solving the problem. As per instructions on this thread I tried a "soft reset" and a "hard reset" of the radio (pulling and reinstalling the appropriate fuse) to no avail. One of the previous posts also mentioned disabling the cameras in the Tazer menu for those of us running a Tazer AND THAT WORKED!! Front and rear cameras have been working flawlessly for over a week now. It seems counterintuitive and I can't really explain why it worked. I'm just happy I have both cameras back. BTW, support from Tazer was quite pitiful.
Sponsored