First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
HVAC-R
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jXECSVUb61k" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
A few might get lucky. Ford is actually offering current Bronco reservation holder still waiting first dibbs at the Bronco Raptor. Maybe they will step in and stop ADMs like they are with the upcoming Lightning.
Lol, new to Ford? They sent me the email for me to “express my interest.” I clicked it, just because even though I’d never buy this ugly thing. If there’s anything I’ve learned from Ford since August 2020 it’s this

1) They don’t give a shit about their customers. Go tweet at Mike Levine about the Bronco, he will just block you even if you’re nice. They gave out dealer “priority” orders which after the debacle of production turned out to be a huge deal because that was months of production in the beginning.

2) They don’t give a shit about ADMs and in the few instances they stepped in the dealers do whatever they want.

3) They prioritize historical sales for how to determine who gets the most vehicles, not who has the most reservations. This leads to hundreds and hundreds of people getting Bronco/Maverick and soon to be lightning vins in hours/days/weeks of walking into a stealership. I’ve seen December Bronco orders with vins for 2 doors
 that’s a year and a half after I reserved a 2 door Bronco. Why? Because I chose the wrong dealer apparently, Ford will even tell you this! Can you switch dealers to fix it? Nope.

What does all this mean? It means it’s beyond laughable to assume Ford isn’t going to fuck this up and screw over people. I have absolutely zero faith that Ford will do this in a way that makes any sense, I can only envision the outrage right now. Plus they’ll have to make sure they do it by dealer, their sales, allocations blah blah blah. Even if someone was picked who trusts a Ford dealer nowadays to not find a way to get the order to someone they want? I’m betting we see 30-70K ADMs on that thing. Ford and their dealers are a cancer.

Sorry, that was a rant. This is the result of reserving a vehicle for your wife in secret. Then surprising her when it was time to order only to have to constantly update her that Ford doesn’t give a shit about her and sometime in the next 2 years she may or may not see her Bronco I reserved a year and a half ago.

Jeep Gladiator Bronco Raptor just released! 1643127658490

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Won't be able to touch one for under $100k with mark up. 70k is a pipe dream
Not if you order it from Tom Borah at Chapman motors outside Philli. He does 4% off on Broncos. I'm sure he will have reasonable pricing on the Raptor. But you will wait for it.

If you are childish enough to need to be the first one on the block with one, then, yes, you will pay $100k

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Not if you order it from Tom Borah at Chapman motors outside Philli. He does 4% off on Broncos. I'm sure he will have reasonable pricing on the Raptor. But you will wait for it.

If you are childish enough to need to be the first one on the block with one, then, yes, you will pay $100k
Lol Chapman? Not a chance in hell you’ll see one from Chapman, ever. Chapman, Granger and Stephens are getting bent over by Ford for offering, “deals.” Ask me how I know?

Know what Ford told me about choosing the wrong dealer. “Shouldn’t have picked a small dealer who was offering deals.”

Chapman will be lucky if they see 1-2.

Last edited:

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
Lol, new to Ford? They sent me the email for me to “express my interest.” I clicked it, just because even though I’d never buy this ugly thing. If there’s anything I’ve learned from Ford since August 2020 it’s this

1) They don’t give a shit about their customers. Go tweet at Mike Levine about the Bronco, he will just block you even if you’re nice. They gave out dealer “priority” orders which after the debacle of production turned out to be a huge deal because that was months of production in the beginning.

2) They don’t give a shit about ADMs and in the few instances they stepped in the dealers do whatever they want.

3) They prioritize historical sales for how to determine who gets the most vehicles, not who has the most reservations. This leads to hundreds and hundreds of people getting Bronco/Maverick and soon to be lightning vins in hours/days/weeks of walking into a stealership. I’ve seen December Bronco orders with vins for 2 doors
 that’s a year and a half after I reserved a 2 door Bronco. Why? Because I chose the wrong dealer apparently, Ford will even tell you this! Can you switch dealers to fix it? Nope.

What does all this mean? It means it’s beyond laughable to assume Ford isn’t going to fuck this up and screw over people. I have absolutely zero faith that Ford will do this in a way that makes any sense, I can only envision the outrage right now. Plus they’ll have to make sure they do it by dealer, their sales, allocations blah blah blah. Even if someone was picked who trusts a Ford dealer nowadays to not find a way to get the order to someone they want? I’m betting we see 30-70K ADMs on that thing. Ford and their dealers are a cancer.

Sorry, that was a rant. This is the result of reserving a vehicle for your wife in secret. Then surprising her when it was time to order only to have to constantly update her that Ford doesn’t give a shit about her and sometime in the next 2 years she may or may not see her Bronco I reserved a year and a half ago.

Wow! My blood pressure is up just reading all that. Cant imagine having walked in your shoes (reservation holder).

Sponsored

ShrimpHappens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport S

So you're saying what you actually bought was a Bronco NFT?

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Wow! My blood pressure is up just reading all that. Cant imagine having walked in your shoes (reservation holder).
Lol yeah it’s been interesting to say the least. There’s been so many twists and turns and changes to the rollout. Allocations, production issues, constraints, hardtop issues etc etc etc. The only Ford Bronco reservation holder that’s happy right now is the one that currently has a Bronco and that’s not many people. The Maverick people are getting more and more vocal of the same issues on Twitter.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
So you're saying what you actually bought was a Bronco NFT?
Basically lol. I would have better off not reserving at all and just ordering a 2022 at a local large dealer. Theres a large group of us from Colorado in the same boat. One guy tested it out and ordered two, 4 door broncos from a big dealer in centennial. He got a vin on both immediately while his 2 door at Granger has never even previewed and he reserved in the first 8 hours.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
Basically lol. I would have better off not reserving at all and just ordering a 2022 at a local large dealer. Theres a large group of us from Colorado in the same boat. One guy tested it out and ordered two, 4 door broncos from a big dealer in centennial. He got a vin on both immediately while his 2 door at Granger has never even previewed and he reserved in the first 8 hours.
So even though Granger is offering all these great deals what you're saying s that basicaly they don't have allocations to fill them? Wow.
Glad I'm not interested in one of these.....now a F150 Tremor has peaked my interest though. Too bad it will be a year or so before you can find one.

Last edited:

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
So even though Granger is offering all these great deals what you're saying s that basicaly they don't have allocations to fill them? Wow.
Glad I'm not interested in one of these.....now a F150 Tremor has peaked my interest though. Too bad it will be a year or so before you can find one.
Yes sir, and Ford blames them for being proactive to earn business. It was fine in the beginning when I switched it was WAY before the mad rush of people, I was one of their first 100 customers, now it’s over 1000. Originally Ford said, “filled in timestamp order.” Then they added later in 2020, “filled in timestamp order based on allocations. Allocations will be based on Broncos reserved.” Dealers threw a fit about Granger, they called them and argued with them, I talked to the sales rep. Other dealers were creating fake Google reviews and leaving them 1 star reviews and they weren’t even smart enough to not use their real names. Facebook was a constant bombardment of other dealers crying about their deal and how they were going to complain to Ford. Granger actually told me Ford did call them and told them they weren’t doing anything wrong but they had gotten a lot of complaints. Anyways so after the initial allocation change Granger came out with an October deal to garner more customers to get more allocation. Then Ford came back and changed it again and said it was, “Orders before September XX,” I forget the date. Because they had like 4-500 before that and 500 after that so it cut their allocations in half, I think they got like 200 something last year. Then Ford changed it AGAIN for 2022 and lowered their “name match” policy they had to like 60% or something stupid low since all these dealers are ripping people off and selling the car to someone else, it was originally 90% I think? Granger was like 98%. On top of that the entire allocation changed to this.

“The dealer allocation formula for the 2022 model year Bronco will be as follows:
  • 50% Overall Ford sales history for past 3 years
  • 25% 2021 Bronco allocations
  • 25% Bronco Sport % sales last year”
They have 1000 orders, many in the first day/days/week and month and these people have never even previewed. They have over 900 orders I think and I think they estimate 120 Broncos for 2022 based on this. Ford says, “you’re bad, shouldn’t have made a mistake picking the wrong dealer!!” So now we all sit together pissed off watching people walk into a dealer 1 1/2 years after us and get a vin. Many of us have moved onto other things or bought Jeeps. I really, really, really hate Ford, if you didn’t notice.

Sponsored

Stratus109

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL , WJ
Occupation
Welder

Agreed you are much better served with a real Raptor (f150) 
 bronco looks to be a fun truck no doubt but it would be much better to have a SRT wrangler with coilovers . Youd stikl have money left over and a more capable truck.