BuiltRight

BuiltRight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Which quick fist would you recommend for securing a high lift to one of the side panels? Do you need the riser mounts on them?
I'm recommending the hi lift 4xrac kit that they sell. It's a nice, rigid-mount kit.
/\ this. Or would traditional mount work better?
See above!
Nice build and cool products you have so far. How much weight can those Tech Panels hold before the hooks let loose?
Thanks! The Tech Panels really depend on the loop that they're attached to. In my F-150, they hold more than they do in the Jeep. Still, plenty for a larger first aid kit, etc.
This is only for people without power there right? Or is this for people with Launch Editions too?
Correct, just to replace the boring plastic cover for those without the plug.
the plate replaces the rubber cover for NON-bed power people. Basically anybody that didn't get the trail rail system. Its totally aesthetic, but looks damn cool.
Yep, no real purpose, just a fun side project for me one night.
RED PLEASE
Red confirmed!
Aren't you going to remove the machine marks?
I considered it and do on some products, but I sort of like them. The bright dip anodizing process will make them much less noticeable, though. The photos above show the plate in raw.

Matt
Sponsored

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
I'm recommending the hi lift 4xrac kit that they sell. It's a nice, rigid-mount kit.

Matt
After looking at this I am assuming additional hardware would be needed to mount it?

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Ok I know it's been a while, but i had this idea a while back and fit's finally real! If I can get like ten hand-raisers that are interested at the $39 price point, I'll make a run of them. I'm thinking of offering them in clear anodizing, black anodizing and red anodizing. Bed bling!

Matt

ZvALLBX.jpg

Pc1cpbD.jpg

gKVmnPK.jpg
I don't have my JT in yet - still in the build phase. Does this require any modification to the bed or does this utilize already existing holes? New hardware as well? If it doesn't require any modifications, I'll take one in black for when (if) mine shows up!

Also, is that SolidWorks? I used it for years, but swapped over to Siemens NX among others. I miss tinkering around with design....

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO

Sponsored

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I'm sure he is busy going through the stuff he just got back from powder coat. Hopefully @BuiltRight will respond soon.
After studying pictures of the bed rack and the 4xrac mount. It actually looks like it would bolt straight on.

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
After studying pictures of the bed rack and the 4xrac mount. It actually looks like it would bolt straight on.
Your'e probably right. I just took another quick look at it. I guess I will just have to order it to find out.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Your'e probably right. I just took another quick look at it. I guess I will just have to order it to find out.
pretty sure he said he didn't want anybody to have to drill anything.

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
pretty sure he said he didn't want anybody to have to drill anything.
I recall that but I believe that was in regards to his panels being mounted not necessarily the aftermarket parts to use on it. I could be wrong. My two ex wives certainly would say that I am.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I recall that but I believe that was in regards to his panels being mounted not necessarily the aftermarket parts to use on it. I could be wrong. My two ex wives certainly would say that I am.
I believe you're right. Don't think he ever mentioned drulling/not drilling into the panels.

Sponsored

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
Ok I know it's been a while, but i had this idea a while back and fit's finally real! If I can get like ten hand-raisers that are interested at the $39 price point, I'll make a run of them. I'm thinking of offering them in clear anodizing, black anodizing and red anodizing. Bed bling!

Matt

ZvALLBX.jpg

Pc1cpbD.jpg

gKVmnPK.jpg
Ordered my red one today. @steffen707 better get on it before they are all gone.

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
Sucker, ordered mine yesterday!
Of course you did! Was this before or after you bought your plastic 2x whatever to make your own trail rail system since we are currently in a holding pattern.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Of course you did! Was this before or after you bought your plastic 2x whatever to make your own trail rail system since we are currently in a holding pattern.
Sorry, just jelly that you ordered your racks first. Ummm not sure of order yet with plastic 2x10 and anodized box cap.

Screenshot_20190914-143047_Gmail.jpg

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
I don't have my JT in yet - still in the build phase. Does this require any modification to the bed or does this utilize already existing holes? New hardware as well? If it doesn't require any modifications, I'll take one in black for when (if) mine shows up!

Also, is that SolidWorks? I used it for years, but swapped over to Siemens NX among others. I miss tinkering around with design....
Ordered my red one today. @steffen707 better get on it before they are all gone.
Sucker, ordered mine yesterday!
Where are you guys ordering? I was hoping to pick one up, but I never heard back.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.