Buying in California isn't easy!

Moe Morales

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tacoma
5% under invoice I order in January best experience ever no haggling at all with Rob

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81ā€™ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ā€˜18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
I had awful experiences with a handful of SoCal dealers, same $4500 add on after a bait n switch, and other unsavory sales tactics, Huntington Beach was by far the worst, but the others were right up there. I ended up driving three hours up to Jim Manning Jeep in Dinuba after all of my paperwork was done on phone, text, online and overnight mail, Jeep was ready to go when I got there, lift installed, clean and beautiful. Eli was fantastic. Price was exactly what was listed on their website, no add ons, no lie cheat and steal a deal! Would buy from them again in a minute!
Iā€™d tell you how great the deal is, but donā€™t want anyone to feel bad! LOVE this JT!!
I will also-second dinuba as a family member raves about the rubicon and price they got from there

Last edited:

Sponsored

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Rob apparently isnā€™t able to offer 5% anymore, but itā€™s still the best deal AND friendliest guy in SoCal.

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
Can confirm HB is horrible. They had the second orange max tow in SoCal, and as soon as I expressed interest their online price went up. Horrendous bait and switch.

No IFS

First Name
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Banned
Rob is the best Iā€™ve delt with in so cal
Sponsored