Cancelled my Bronco Reservation Today!

Gladman86

First Name
Justyne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Haha nice man congrats! This is my first Jeep too as I was on the hunt for a new full size truck for a build then started researching the gladiator and after a couple of tests drives fell in love with it. The wife was also more in favor as she was excited for the door and top removal for beach days haha. I freakin love this thing man and I know you will too... and as others have said.... be prepared to go on a never ending journey for upgrades and convincing the wife why they are needed haha. Enjoy brotha!
Sponsored

Rebel5

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave, 08 Jeep Wrangler JK 4dr
Occupation
Art Director
Congrats.
Lemme tell you how this is gonna go.
You gonna say "I'm not gonna do anything drastic, keep it simple."
Then you are gonna buy a phone mount, then grab handles, then door sill protectors, then a few decals, then some wheels but may as well get tires too then may as well do a lift. Then you on 40's and you try and tell yourself "it's not thaaaat crazy...."
:devil:
So True!!!

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
be prepared to go on a never ending journey for upgrades and convincing the wife why they are needed haha. Enjoy brotha!
Without a doubt on never ending upgrades 😁

Shhhhhhhhh.....don’t tell anyone. The wife keeps pushing harder for more upgrades. 😳😳😁😁

Binfordtools

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Willys
Occupation
Automotive Manager
Vehicle Showcase
The Bronco looks like it will be a great little ride. And, the Wrangler needs some competition to keep it on top. I'm sure on the Bronco 6G site there are plenty of Jeep owners making the switch. All good, in my opinion, the Jeep vs. Ford shootouts will be stellar.

OP
OP
Green_Gladiator

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
Big thank you to @Sal 🍻 For posting the 6% below invoice hook up in New Smyrna FL a few months back ... 3 miles from my house. Other dealers in FL laughed at me for invoice price, and then I saw his post.

New Smyrna CJD ask for Chase to get 6% below invoice ... didnt know it would be so easy ...

Sponsored

FrankFrqnkFrank

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
I’m like OP. I loved the Gladiator at the Chicago Auto Show but was liking the Bronco too. Between Bronco and Wrangler, I’d‘ve picked Bronco. Between Bronco and Gladiator, I wasn’t sure. The sudden demise of my prior vehicle (I drive them into dust) forced me to buy. And 2 months into JTW ownership, I know I could not like any vehicle better.

Bumpy Ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Congrats and welcome! I too have a reservation and still do on the Bronco our of Sewell Ford. Still debating on whether to get it or not. But for now, I love my JTR... not done, but almost there. Had this rig since December!

RLD 1.JPG

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
981 Cayman, BMW F32, Ford Explorer, Lexus is250
Occupation
trophy husband
Man, I'm all over the place on this one.....

Got the Jeep bug few weeks ago and started hunting JLU's...then JLUR's
dragged the boss down to cal Jeep dealer to look at some JLUR's, but she gravitated to the Gladiators to my surprise....so now I'm hunting and youtubin' all things JT
then I decide to see what new Bronco's are building for after having great experience with my current 2016 Explorer....shocked to see I could build a nice one for $45K with Sasquatch pkg
so I started contemplating that but knowing I'm probably too impatient for a year wait...I think I want the JTR to be honest since it is getting a Jeep and a truck for the price of one!! lol, at least that is the sales pitch I'm using on the boss:idea:

BTW, what were the build issues for those of you who had orders???
They weren't letting you select certain models and packages???

Bumpy Ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man, I'm all over the place on this one.....

Got the Jeep bug few weeks ago and started hunting JLU's...then JLUR's
dragged the boss down to cal Jeep dealer to look at some JLUR's, but she gravitated to the Gladiators to my surprise....so now I'm hunting and youtubin' all things JT
then I decide to see what new Bronco's are building for after having great experience with my current 2016 Explorer....shocked to see I could build a nice one for $45K with Sasquatch pkg
so I started contemplating that but knowing I'm probably too impatient for a year wait...I think I want the JTR to be honest since it is getting a Jeep and a truck for the price of one!! lol, at least that is the sales pitch I'm using on the boss:idea:

BTW, what were the build issues for those of you who had orders???
They weren't letting you select certain models and packages???

Nailed it... so many limitations on the build orders (broncos). I still have my reservations but have my doubts. I wanted both JT and Bronco. I may just cancel my reservation on the bronco and focus 100% on my JTR

Sponsored

OP
OP
Green_Gladiator

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
Congrats and welcome! I too have a reservation and still do on the Bronco our of Sewell Ford. Still debating on whether to get it or not. But for now, I love my JTR... not done, but almost there. Had this rig since December!

RLD 1.JPG
Thanks bro ... Nice Rig u got there for sure! I'm thinking in the future maybe a base 2dr Bronco and build it up .. see how things end up after the rollout mess and delays ..

Last edited:

Bumpy Ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks bro ... Nice Rig u got there for sure! I'm thinking in the future maybe a base 2dr Bronco and build it up .. see how things end up after the rollout mess and delays ..

Exactly... originally reserved the 4DR Badlands. BUT IF and thats IF I move foward... I will get a 2DR Bad Squatch! lol