Sponsored

Can't Order 2021 anymore according to Local Sales manager...2022 orders still TBD.

OP
OP
joeym7

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
If you look at the delivery dates, (rather than 2021 order close dates) - the Donlen link of 10/5 order beginning and November delivery have been the closest. What I've noticed in watching it, is they'll update the Wrangler first, and then that migrates to the Gladiator timeline since Wranglers have priority over Gladiator.

So possibly a 12/6 begin date with early 2022 Jan delivery? I've posted this link before and people disbelieved it, but if you use the guidepost of other vehicles that are being manufactured 2022 MY it seems like a good 'ballpark' guide.

https://www.donlen.com/manufacturer...-trucks-build-out-final-order-start-up-dates/
That is good stuff and kinda matches up with another poster's feedback above from his sales people...Seems my sales people around here are pretty cluless on the time frame of 2022, not only Jeep dealerships, but every other Truck I've looked at...I mean, they do this every year, there shouldn't be too much surprise in how the (process) is handled as far as transfer this information to dealerships across the country via e-mail or some such thing (even (if) the dates fluctuate from year to year some)...But what do I know, I haven't ordered a new vehicle in probably 30 years. Got my last vehichle at a great discount, certified pre-owned STS and it was only 2 years old at the time.

At any rate, I am not so concerned about the time frame over a month or two here or there, just hope I can still get a light interia in the Mohave and I will be a happy camper. :)

In a way I wish I would have made my go decion sooner, but "Love" does take time lol...The risk reward for waiting for the 2022's is a higher price, possibly loosing an option or color; vs possible quality improvements after another year the Gladiator is on the road. And who knows, maybe in 2022 they come out with even a "better" color or two. ;-), or a new widget.

From what I've read, which of course dosn't necessarilly mean it is true, there will be no (big) changes for 2022 and the cost increase (should) be on the low side.
Sponsored

jo.jacques

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Willys - Sting Grey
[...] I prefer a 2022 Mohave as long [...] light interior on the Mohave in 2022 [...] interior on the Mohave in 2022, [...] or that I'm set on the Mohave at this point. [...]
Sorry but my OCD needs to.

"Mojave"

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor

"Mojave"
:LOL: Dude you're on the wrong site. Wait until you see someone bragging about a 'Rubican' in their sig.

OP
OP
joeym7

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

"Mojave"
Typo my friend, giving all the time you have on your hands ;-), you sould count all the times I wrote that word, see how many times it was correct and how many it wasn't and come up with a projected FIT-rate for the future -LOL!

I've only been registered a few days so you should be able to entertain yourself for at least for a little while. :)

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Has anyone been able to confirm if the 21 orders have been cut off or not?

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
Has anyone been able to confirm if the 21 orders have been cut off or not?
I sent my order to Gupton today but didnt get a response. Two days ago he said there is no word on 2022s. Ill let you guys know if my 2021 order goes through as soon as he gets back to me.

Pariba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Ordered gladiator sport s end of June. Supposed to ship 9/22, update today delayed shipping on 10/10. Dealer said making 2021 wranglers and gladiators through end of year. Anybody have same issue? Or any updates on orders?

Sponsored

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
:LOL: Dude you're on the wrong site. Wait until you see someone bragging about a 'Rubican' in their sig.
No, I'm sorry, if you're going to spend this much money on a new truck and brag about it online, you need to spell the damn thing right. Otherwise you have zero credibility.

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
Typo my friend, giving all the time you have on your hands ;-), you sould count all the times I wrote that word, see how many times it was correct and how many it wasn't and come up with a projected FIT-rate for the future -LOL!

I've only been registered a few days so you should be able to entertain yourself for at least for a little while. :)
Watch out for nerds Joey. They infect all forums.

OP
OP
joeym7

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
No, I'm sorry, if you're going to spend this much money on a new truck and brag about it online, you need to spell the damn thing right. Otherwise you have zero credibility.
Oh, ok, whew! I thought you were going to tie misspelled jeep trim-levels to your pocketbook. You know, spelling them incorrectly deteriorates the brand (infinitesimally), but which still may translate to a lower resale value for you, leading to malnutrition possibly.:);)

Is this the Twilight-Zone - LOL!

Dude, lighten-up, you are taking yourself way too seriously.

flsupraguy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Lol if you think posting about a 60k truck is bragging you couldn't handle the Ferrari and Porsche forums...

Monkeywrench

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Triumph motorcycles
Occupation
Risk Management
No offense to anyone wanting a 2021 but I’m ready for the 2022. Decided in July to sit tight when I could not order in Nacho.
Sponsored