Sponsored

Can't Order 2021 anymore according to Local Sales manager...2022 orders still TBD.

MDPensFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator JTO, 2017 Grand Cherokee
I can second the quality of katzkins leather. I had it in my previous ram and honestly its better than any factory leather i've had other than my previous cayman. If my rubicon didnt come with leather already I would have happily made the switch to katzkins and probably have a cooler looking seat.
If I hadn't jumped on the Popular equipment package that included leather seats, I would have definitely gone the Katzkin route and jazzed things up a bit instead of the usual boring, manufacturer stuff.
Sponsored

rubber_ducky

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿

I love cars but consider myself lucky that I never caught the bug to own something like that. It's certainly something I can appreciate, but thankfully don't feel the need to buy. I'm much more comfortable hanging out here with the hotdog vendors. You have piqued my curiously about those forums, though...
As a former (and future) P-car owner who has spent a fair amount of time on Rennlist; I’d be surprised if after having spent some time there, you didn’t rethink any stereotypes you might have about Porsche owners.

As to your bug comment… you typically get bit by the track bug first. This is typically a brand agnostic bite. Then, the more time you spend in that space, you more likely you’ll find yourself gravitating to Porsche cars. Because, while they’re expensive relative to other passenger cars, as track weapons they’re a good value.

ShrimpHappens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport S
Typo my friend, giving all the time you have on your hands ;-), you sould count all the times I wrote that word, see how many times it was correct and how many it wasn't and come up with a projected FIT-rate for the future -LOL!

I've only been registered a few days so you should be able to entertain yourself for at least for a little while. :)
For the record, it's quick to do with the forum's built-in search. You're currently at nine "Mohave" and one "Mojave." EIGHT DEMERITS!

OP
OP
joeym7

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
For the record, it's quick to do with the forum's built-in search. You're currently at nine "Mohave" and one "Mojave." EIGHT DEMERITS!
LOL, that is funny! Well, it will converge on 50-50 once all the data is in. Hahaha.

But seriously, as ace said above, lets get back to the subject of the thread, yea my spelling sucks generally, but people who spend too much time pointing out spelling errors on forums rather than making substanative posts have their own set of issue. LOL!

Lets move on for all concerned.

Last edited:

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
I ordered the Mojave today from Gupton. At least at this dealership it is still possible to order a 2021. The only options i wanted that were not available were the slush mats and the soft tri fold bed cover. I added damn near everything else except leather seats. I will let you all know if something falls through.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
joeym7

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I ordered the Mojave today from Gupton. At least at this dealership it is still possible to order a 2021. The only options i wanted that were not available were the slush mats and the soft tri fold bed cover. I added damn near everything else except leather seats. I will let you all know if something falls through.
I am wondering if those options will be availabe once the 2022 orders are accepted?...Do they run out of "extras" ocaisionally like the 2 you mentioned during the annual ordering cycle once it is established, or is this just typical of the "End of sale 2021" date?

Last edited:
OP
OP
joeym7

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Seems like the best guess (yes an estimation based on previous years) from folks as to when orders for 2022 will be accepted is aroud 10/5.

Does the availabilty of the "ON-Line Build your own tool" being updated to the new ordering year options corrolate well in the past with the order date mentioned above? (Or is there some delay usually?)

Anyone have a view on this?

Thanks.

InvertedAerialX

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting on 2023 Gladiator Diesel (long story)
Occupation
Flight Dispatcher / Aircraft Maintenance Engineer /
I "ordered" a 2021, but both my dealer and I know KNOW it will end up being a 2022. Good news is said (and wrote in the agreement) that he'd honour the 2021 pricing. Helps when his 14yr old daughter visits the dealership and points me out and says "Daddy that's the man that help me with my broken leg on the ski hill last winter". Something tells my, I will ONLY deal with this dealer for a LONG time! Or so I can hope. Pricing will tell all.

P.s. I believe Oct. 5th is what i was told as well.

I hope they don't kill Hydro Blue!

Colour Choice...
1) hydro Blue
2) Sarge Green
3) White
4)buying an F150! lol

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
I "ordered" a 2021, but both my dealer and I know KNOW it will end up being a 2022. Good news is said (and wrote in the agreement) that he'd honour the 2021 pricing. Helps when his 14yr old daughter visits the dealership and points me out and says "Daddy that's the man that help me with my broken leg on the ski hill last winter". Something tells my, I will ONLY deal with this dealer for a LONG time! Or so I can hope. Pricing will tell all.

P.s. I believe Oct. 5th is what i was told as well.

I hope they don't kill Hydro Blue!

Colour Choice...
1) hydro Blue
2) Sarge Green
3) White
4)buying an F150! lol
So you think people putting in the 2021 orders will receive 2022 models? Interesting this would match what some dealers are saying about ordering.

Sponsored

alpineovernappa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSS 3.0 & 2006 LJ 6mt
To the original concern about the light colored leather interior being available- keep in mind that you can always have a katskinz full leather installed (usually about the same price as the leather upgrade at order). High quality leather and tons of color options. I’m not a fan of how light the tan interior is on the JL and I don’t like having words embossed on the seats, so I ordered cloth and I’ll be switching it to a katskinz leather that better fits my taste. These are not seat covers, they replace the actual seat material and are professionally installed by a local upholsterer. FWIW I have no affiliation with the company, just want to make sure others know about this option. I love the grey interior exclusive to the mojave but I wanted an ecodiesel (not available on the mojave). It’s a lot easier to change seat fabric than to do a diesel swap

Koolcarguy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro blue Jt 2012 Gecko green Jk 2021 Gecko
Occupation
Car dealer
The sales manager at my local Jeep dealer calls me today, they knew I was using the 2021 build sheet on line so she tried to sign me up for a 2021 build...I told her I prefer a 2022 Mohave as long as I can still get a light color interior (I believe it is called "steel gray" or something according to the '21 build tool on line). I also told her that if by some chance they cancel the light interior on the Mohave in 2022 I would like the opertunity to get the 2021 model.

So she called "Head-Quarters" to see when the transion happens and got back to me saying one can not order a 2021 anymore...Also, she said they don't know when the 2022 can be ordered exactly.

I hope to heck they keep a light colored interior on the Mohave in 2022, I've searched long and hard to find a "small-truck" where I could get a light interior and a "sun-roof" at the same time (both are a no-deal if they can't). Hence, that serch lead me here and I am thankful for that I'm set on the Mohave at this point. It is the right truck for me.

Has anyone else heard anything to confirm her 2021 comment (no more orders) or have any opinion when the 2022 build sheets will come out?
Not sure when they stopp
The sales manager at my local Jeep dealer calls me today, they knew I was using the 2021 build sheet on line so she tried to sign me up for a 2021 build...I told her I prefer a 2022 Mohave as long as I can still get a light color interior (I believe it is called "steel gray" or something according to the '21 build tool on line). I also told her that if by some chance they cancel the light interior on the Mohave in 2022 I would like the opertunity to get the 2021 model.

So she called "Head-Quarters" to see when the transion happens and got back to me saying one can not order a 2021 anymore...Also, she said they don't know when the 2022 can be ordered exactly.

I hope to heck they keep a light colored interior on the Mohave in 2022, I've searched long and hard to find a "small-truck" where I could get a light interior and a "sun-roof" at the same time (both are a no-deal if they can't). Hence, that serch lead me here and I am thankful for that I'm set on the Mohave at this point. It is the right truck for me.

Has anyone else heard anything to confirm her 2021 comment (no more orders) or have any opinion when the 2022 build sheets will come out?
Not sure when they stopped ordering 21's but i ordered a 21 Jt Rubi on Thursday for a customer?

Koolcarguy

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro blue Jt 2012 Gecko green Jk 2021 Gecko
Occupation
Car dealer
To the original concern about the light colored leather interior being available- keep in mind that you can always have a katskinz full leather installed (usually about the same price as the leather upgrade at order). High quality leather and tons of color options. I’m not a fan of how light the tan interior is on the JL and I don’t like having words embossed on the seats, so I ordered cloth and I’ll be switching it to a katskinz leather that better fits my taste. These are not seat covers, they replace the actual seat material and are professionally installed by a local upholsterer. FWIW I have no affiliation with the company, just want to make sure others know about this option. I love the grey interior exclusive to the mojave but I wanted an ecodiesel (not available on the mojave). It’s a lot easier to change seat fabric than to do a diesel swap
You'll love the diesel ! Got almost 16k miles on mine absolutely love it just ordered another Jt Rubi in Gecko with the diesel

Chetnik

First Name
Marko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecodiesel Gladiator, BMW 135I (widebody)
Occupation
Automotive Industry
Very interesting. I ordered an ecodiesel Gladiator on 9-06-21. My estimated ship date is 10-4-21. It is listed as a 2021 model year with VIN number assigned as of last week.

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I would assume the day they stop taking 2021 orders will be the same day that they start accepting 2022 orders. I dont see Jeep, or any car maker, turning down orders of any kind. My dealer seems to think 2022 orders wont start until November and the 2021 orders will go all the way through then. Who knows...
Sponsored