Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I know a few members have gone the route of tool boxes or custom built storage boxes for the back of their Gladiator. I was a real fan of the Pelican cargo cases that were shown over a year ago in Vegas. Since then they have released their cargo cases with the mounting systems for tacos, Ford's, and gladiators without the trail rail system. I like the security that their cases and mounting system offers. Has anyone come up with a solution for using their universal or Toyota mounts with our trail rail system?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Looking on Pelican web page it states available for Jeep. So you should be able to use the mount with trail rail system. Best bet to find out is a email or call to them. Damned if I haven't spent a lot of money on Pelican lights and their cases over the years. From dive lights, small cases, storage cases to weapons cases. I've probably got 12 or so different sizes still. Hardig cases started being on top getting a lot of mil contracts so Pelican has had to step up their game I bet.
Watching the video for the Toyota mount it might work for JT trail rail system.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Commodus

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

TomL23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Accountant
Has anyone gotten a recent update or tried the universal mount with the trail rail system with any success?

Sponsored

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
Has anyone gotten a recent update or tried the universal mount with the trail rail system with any success?
Any updates on this?

Dark_Iron_Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[2021 Sarge Mojave]
following. Really want to pull the trigger on these cases, but would prefer a dedicated Trail Rail mount option.

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
following. Really want to pull the trigger on these cases, but would prefer a dedicated Trail Rail mount option.
I ordered the DeWalt case. I'm going to see if I can fab a bracket on it to work with the rail.

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
I ordered the DeWalt case. I'm going to see if I can fab a bracket on it to work with the rail.
I fabricated a bracket using a piece of aluminum bar stock and some unistrut “bolts” to hold my box in place. Works great.

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
I fabricated a bracket using a piece of aluminum bar stock and some unistrut “bolts” to hold my box in place. Works great.
Would you mind sharing some pics?

Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
If you have a spray in bed liner, the DeWalt boxes aren't going to move.

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would love to see pics as well!

If you have a spray in bed liner, the DeWalt boxes aren't going to move.
I did get that, and may even add a bed matt as well. But it would be nice to have it secure for off roading.

Dark_Iron_Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[2021 Sarge Mojave]
There a special DeWalt case or just a similarly sized case from a big box store? Still trying to work out my bed storage solution, so open to all ideas, but definitely need it mounted (awaiting what USMC shows us with the pics)

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There a special DeWalt case or just a similarly sized case from a big box store? Still trying to work out my bed storage solution, so open to all ideas, but definitely need it mounted (awaiting what USMC shows us with the pics)
I am wanting to see pics as well. I notice that all the Dewalt boxes have garage mounting systems and carts that they mount to. It might be able to fad something out of those?
Sponsored