First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon
Occupation
Firefighter
Well dang! Looks like I bought a week too early.

But I have to say, the Clayton's team is second to none. The 3.5" Overland+ Diesel Kit came all neatly packaged in 10 boxes and went on relatively flawlessly. Definitely has a better attitude with the lift and 37's.

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 68851086431__E5EAFE07-56F6-47DF-9811-0705DC7950A0.JPEG

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 68851088084__6230938E-9758-4FAD-9B31-ED9DFCF8E0A6.fullsizerender.JPEG

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems IMG_2254.JPEG

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter

But I have to say, the Clayton's team is second to none. The 3.5" Overland+ Diesel Kit came all neatly packaged in 10 boxes and went on relatively flawlessly. Definitely has a better attitude with the lift and 37's.

Looks perfect. You nailed it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

Truck looks amazing, perfect stance :like:

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems BLACK FRIDAY 2022

Black Friday Sale is now LIVE!

15% off all JT Performance Packages, up to $996 in savings! (Largest sale we've ever had)

And 10% off the rest of the site! No code needed!

Claytonoffroad.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just got done installing my recently purchased Clayton Overland + 3.5" lift. Fantastic lift quality and went on really well.

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 20221126_153748
Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems 20221126_153748
Looks great! What size tires did you go with?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems Christmas 2022 mobile

We want to lift your holiday spirits and your Jeep this Christmas!

Until December 31st, free shipping on all orders over $499!

Plus, take an extra 5% off all non-sale items with code: Lifted

Performance Packages are currently on sale for up to $656 off!

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/#

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
If you're looking for something for your Diesel model, definitely give us a call (203) 691 8593, as we don't have any diesel specific products currently listen on the site. The front uppers allow for maximum caster adjustment, which is actually why we use them in this kit! We do carry the Fox 2.0 shocks, along with the Falcon 3.3's in house so yes definitely!
I have a diesel rubi also, not really onto calling, so what is avaiable?

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have a diesel rubi also, not really onto calling, so what is avaiable?
Hey Todd, that's actually an old post and we have a whole line of Diesel-specific JT kits available now!

Depending on what you were looking for, we have our Diesel-specific complete suspension systems which are our Overland Plus or Premium lift kits, both of which come with all 8 adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, and everything else you need to lift the vehicle properly. The Overland Plus kit is our maintenance-free, daily driver/weekend warrior-style kit, and the Premium kit is our more off-road focused kit.

We also have our entry-level Ride right kits, which are just stripped-down versions of our Overland Plus kits that come with front upper adjustable control arms as well as front and rear adjustable track bars so that you can dial in the most important part of your suspension geometry.

We also have coil springs available for those looking just to firm up the front end of their diesel to remove any issues with bottoming out, but mainly want to keep the stock height, and a leveling kit which offers the same effect, but lifts the front end up about a 1.5".

I'll leave a link to our JT products below, let me know if you have any questions!

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/products/vehicle/jt-gladiator-20

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Hey Todd, that's actually an old post and we have a whole line of Diesel-specific JT kits available now!

Depending on what you were looking for, we have our Diesel-specific complete suspension systems which are our Overland Plus or Premium lift kits, both of which come with all 8 adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, and everything else you need to lift the vehicle properly. The Overland Plus kit is our maintenance-free, daily driver/weekend warrior-style kit, and the Premium kit is our more off-road focused kit.

We also have our entry-level Ride right kits, which are just stripped-down versions of our Overland Plus kits that come with front upper adjustable control arms as well as front and rear adjustable track bars so that you can dial in the most important part of your suspension geometry.

We also have coil springs available for those looking just to firm up the front end of their diesel to remove any issues with bottoming out, but mainly want to keep the stock height, and a leveling kit which offers the same effect, but lifts the front end up about a 1.5".

I'll leave a link to our JT products below, let me know if you have any questions!

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/products/vehicle/jt-gladiator-20
Thanks for the reply, but after looking at the kits, you're about a grand too high for the kits not including shocks... I expect this pricing at a new vehicle dealership
Sponsored