Cleats for mopar trail rail management system

Noxian

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
My Gladiator didnt come with the bed rails, bought and installed the teraflex ones with their tie downs, very nice fit and easy install. tie downs work great.

even bought their highlift mount that attaches to the teraflex tie downs.
Jeep Gladiator Cleats for mopar trail rail management system 20220920_165421
Jeep Gladiator Cleats for mopar trail rail management system 20221006_130401
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
Nice attention to detail on the bed divider.
Wish I could take credit for it. A buddy of mine is a cabinet builder and he snapped it out in literally 10 minutes. He ripped a Cedar 2x8 so the fitted part is about 1 1/2 inches tall. He recommended this in the event I needed to use the top portion as a traction board. We had plans to cut a pattern into 1 side of it, but life happened and we haven't gotten back to it. Additionally, we made a cross section for the fenders where it's basically a T. Obviously, it wouldn't fit at this time due to the storage box...so when I have more time I'll figure that out. The box is extremely handy though. Don't know if I can do without it...tons of goodies in it, including my chainsaw, tools grinder, etc.

At some point, I plan to shave off an 1/8 or so of each end of the rear separator board...cuz she's a bit snug. I also am going to attach a D seal to the bottom edge of the contoured board to help prevent water from seeping back toward the front of the bed. Not much gets in, but enough.