Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
My pants have pockets. When I get back home I dump the spare change in a 5 gallon jug.
But when you are in a drive-through - like most restaurants are now, or other similar situation, you have to unbuckle, etc. - and for my wife? Pockets? Naw, need a place to toss coins.
(I later go through them for my collection)
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase

Okie362

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport/2020 JLU/2021 JTRD (Hydro Blue)
Occupation
IT Management
But when you are in a drive-through - like most restaurants are now, or other similar situation, you have to unbuckle, etc. - and for my wife? Pockets? Naw, need a place to toss coins.
(I later go through them for my collection)
I see what you did there...Smoooooth!:like:

Okie362

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport/2020 JLU/2021 JTRD (Hydro Blue)
Occupation
IT Management
Has anyone had change fall from the top center console storage area. I’ve had other vehicles where change would be all over the floor if stored in the top storage console.

For those that are saying their pants, I only wear assless chaps while driving my JT. Now you both understand my issue! So if pants pockets is your solution, just don’t bother.

Dammit man...I WAS trying to eat.

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
My wife got me one for last Christmas - that teeny console really needed something.
I’ve got that and I put one of these in it to hold quarters for parking meters, etc.

it is surprisingly difficult to find one of those without “tough guy” graphics all over it.

Sponsored

Mudeater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, JT
Hi Birel33-

You stated you came from a RAV4 and I owned one back in the day too. Hope you love the JT.

in regards to change, you are doing it wrong. All of your extra money (and change) should be used for Jeep stuff and accessories. I didn’t quite understand your question. But I asked my wife and she clarified what money not used for accessories and Jeep/old phatties was called. Then it clicked.

There is a great meme where there is a dude in front of his computer and his wife is behind him with a scowl and he says “when I said I would keep it stock, I meant the engine wasn’t coming out”.

BTW, I just ordered the Amazon organizer. Thanks to all the great forum members!!

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
These are handy and no tape needed

Jeep Gladiator Coins / change holder? B1C81D66-42D4-490C-89BB-A3D22776AE8B

Jeep Gladiator Coins / change holder? B1C81D66-42D4-490C-89BB-A3D22776AE8B
I could definitely see notching out a space to have my phone cable run out the back of the driver-side pocket, so my phone could sit flat while plugged in.

OP
OP
Birel33

Birel33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland and a Ridgeline
Occupation
FF/EMT
Mudeater

I’m enjoying the Jeep so far. I did have a issue with my bed cover. I’ll be putting my hard top back on it in a week or two. I wish Ohio had warm weather all year to keep enjoying the top down driving.

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
For those that are saying their pants, I only wear assless chaps while driving my JT. Now you both understand my issue! So if pants pockets is your solution, just don’t bother.
So I guess your "stuck" with your prison purse then or console.:LOL:

I purchased an ashtray from Jeep pt# 5108051AA, ground out the cigarette holder and use it for change. Fits in the drink holder for the back seats.
On the use of the "Smokers group" ashtray mine came with it the cigar lighter went in to it and out of vehicle, with out me thinking about using it for change. :headbang::facepalm: I might be putting it back in.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I got it on wish but it took forever to get here, some members found it on amazon unfortunately I don’t have the link
Does your leg hit it when driving? Asking as a 6ft plus driver that has left calf rubbing door strap when driving already in shorts... I can't roll with the chaps maybe commando.:giggle:

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
OP
OP
Birel33

Birel33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland and a Ridgeline
Occupation
FF/EMT
Hi Birel33-

You stated you came from a RAV4 and I owned one back in the day too. Hope you love the JT.

in regards to change, you are doing it wrong. All of your extra money (and change) should be used for Jeep stuff and accessories. I didn’t quite understand your question. But I asked my wife and she clarified what money for accessories and Jeep/old phatties was called. Then it clicked.
You sure are a proud “modern man”! It takes someone with zero ego to come onto a forum and declare he asks his wife how he can spend his money on. I’ll tip my glass of bourbon to you!
Sponsored