First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
It'll still be a couple of weeks. Have license plates to pay for first. Ouch.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Stopping by to say "Hey" :bandit: After being on the site for a few months... I only realized that we have our own chat corner here in the Regional section :like:... I'm up in foco, I tend to be at work a lot but sometimes able to get out and hang/wheel :involve:... See you guys around the corner and on the trails:jk:

AC_1960

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Sway bar connected and disconnected

652B9336-A508-475F-BACF-0A1D18839838.jpeg

967FCF27-1EDD-4722-B26E-0351A98A7EB1.jpeg

What size tires? Any lift? Did you experience any rubbing on the trail? I'm having 317/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs on 17"x8.5" wheels installed by the dealer before I take delivery, and plan to install the Teraflex 1.5" leveling kit on the front. Setup looks great! Haven't been on that trail for a couple years, but my 2014 JK Rubicon handled it with ease (it's lifted with 37" tires). Not looking to go that far with my Gladiator.

I saw this guy today. I like the color.

64E65909-3D8B-4D07-B991-434A9EFF250C.jpeg
Is that pic taken in the industrial park north side of Hampton west of Santa Fe? Looks like Edge Automotive 4X4's location. Had a bunch of work done by them on my JK. Great shop.

FR33DOM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Hyundai Veracruz & 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Greetings from Colorado Springs! I’ve had my LE for about 3 weeks and loving it! My first Jeep and I honestly haven’t been this excited about a new vehicle in 15 years! Hoping to connect with some other Gladiator locals and hit some trails together one of these days!

5B8D9B99-C7D2-4016-98CF-5E6C7C7F6CDD.jpeg

Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Visiting family out in Grand Junction this weekend, hitting up the vineyards, and the Palisade peach stands. Gotten many thumbs up and a lot of photos when we stop.

IMG_20191012_121359.jpg

IMG_20191012_132759_933.jpg

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
One of the worse things about living here. I don’t approve of those that get their plates from Montana, but I understand it.
About $900 for plates, twice, one for my JT second for my wife's JL.

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
About $900 for plates, twice, one for my JT second for my wife's JL.
I’m right there with you. My wife and I both have JLUs. My next renewal is in June. That’s when I’ll be trading in for a JT. I wanted to buy a used Porsche Cayenne or Panamera is a 3rd vehicle. I can afford the tax but it’s still a mental barrier that keeps me from pulling the trigger.

JT_Dude

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite Crysatl Launch
Broomfield Co

Granite Crystal LE Rubicon, Dynatrac Elite 80/60, EVO stage 4 with Kings, 37" Nitto's on Robby Gordon Beadlock's,

Have take off parts for sale 310 Miles

LE Rims and Falkens -$1000
Rubicon Suspension Complete with Fox Shocks - $400
Steel Front Bumper - $300
Rubicon Dana 44's Both Front and Rear Complete - $4500
Factory Tonneau Cover - $350

More Stuff Coming off

IMG_4275.jpg

IMG_4271.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

IMG_6041.jpeg

IMG_4279.jpg

IMG_4278.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

giraffemode

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JL Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Telecom Program Mgr.
Anybody have recommendations on a 4x4 shop in the greater Denver area? I'm new to the area and looking for some place that can install my lift kit, OBA (VIAIR with underbody tank) and maybe some electrical systems. I don't trust my patience and my big hands with routing wiring and air lines; I gave up pretty quick trying to do this on my JL.

When I lived in CA I had a shop I worked with who would let me source parts myself and have them shipped to them for install, so I could find the best deals. I didn't have a garage anyway so I was really limited in what I could do myself. I bought 90% of my stuff from Northridge 4x4, and I'm psyched to live just a few miles from their Denver location.

Is Northridge any good for installs? I've heard very bad things about the quality of work at chains like 4WP, but Northridge is a smaller company and I've always had good experience with their customer service as a buyer of parts.

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Anybody have recommendations on a 4x4 shop in the greater Denver area? I'm new to the area and looking for some place that can install my lift kit, OBA (VIAIR with underbody tank) and maybe some electrical systems. I don't trust my patience and my big hands with routing wiring and air lines; I gave up pretty quick trying to do this on my JL.

When I lived in CA I had a shop I worked with who would let me source parts myself and have them shipped to them for install, so I could find the best deals. I didn't have a garage anyway so I was really limited in what I could do myself. I bought 90% of my stuff from Northridge 4x4, and I'm psyched to live just a few miles from their Denver location.

Is Northridge any good for installs? I've heard very bad things about the quality of work at chains like 4WP, but Northridge is a smaller company and I've always had good experience with their customer service as a buyer of parts.
Haven't used them personally, but have heard great things about Northridge 4x4 on Welby Road. It's a new location, and I'm pretty sure they worked on Lite Brites (YouTuber) rig after a steering issue this past summer. 4WP on Federal is average for service, but my last experience with them was back in 2003, so can't say for anytime recently. Bringing in external parts is something that you'll just have to ask about to see if a place does.

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm waiting to see what the numbers are on the diesel JT, but I'm down in Peyton (just east of Colorado Springs). I've currently got a decently built JKUR and did about 20 trails a year for about 4 years. The past couple of years I've been doing more overland type trips, so that is what I'm going to build the JT up for.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD

Northridge4x4 has done some work for me in the past, never had any issues with the work done. I love visiting them and getting parts.

I had a buddy go to edge 4x4 for his lift and work, I’ve heard good things there too.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Don't have one yet...hoping to get an Overland Edition just after the new year. It will be my first Jeep. Oh...in the Colorado Springs area.
Sponsored