Sponsored

Colorado or Front Range Gladiator owners

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
The fender decals are cool. Use the mixture of soap and water they describe and slide them to perfection. I thought they were a bit harder than the lettering on the hood.

NICE!! I'm putting on fender vent decals this weekend and get new tires on Wednesday.

Dark_Iron_Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[2021 Sarge Mojave]
The fender decals are cool. Use the mixture of soap and water they describe and slide them to perfection. I thought they were a bit harder than the lettering on the hood.
For sure. I watched some YouTube vids on it as well. Got a decal for the dash and a Godzilla for the windshield, too. Will redo the hood when I decide what I want to put. Currently between a few different options.

Sponsored

ColoradoKH

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
High altitude
Occupation
GM
Anyone on here have experience with Fort Collins Jeep or Mike Shaw Jeep Dodge in Greeley? Looking for service on an eco-diesel. Anyone have a bad or good experiences at either dealership? It’s my first service and don’t have experience with either of the local dealers. Looking for any information or recommendations.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
I bought my jeep at mike Shaw and have had my warranty fixes there. They have been good to me but they don’t sound too mod friendly while talking with the service reps.

As for the foco jeep dealer, they were good when they were on college ave but I haven’t visited them since they moved to the new shop. So I really can’t say how they been doing in service. I did by 3 different vehicle with them back in the day and Ryan Buller in sales is an amazing salesman!

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
How are you going to avoid scratching your shiny bumpers? :)

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Excellent question! I’m not sure 😳
Messing with you. Mine are scratched to hell. The first scratch frees you. I like to say it was a new car, and after it’s scratched, it’s a Jeep.

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Messing with you. Mine are scratched to hell. The first scratch frees you. I like to say it was a new car, and after it’s scratched, it’s a Jeep.
mines not shiny but I touch it up with this stuff about twice a year. Works great.

25BC94C3-6BF6-497D-ADB6-3C67F054AC00.png
Sponsored