Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Are you planning to eventually try to get the TSB. I am kind of in the same boat you are.
Not until I have to, if I end up having to. I test drove a 2021 at Hendricks Saturday when the wife and I was up there looking and I got to be honest about it, mine drives better the ways it's setup now than the 2021 did. It was a Rubicon not a Max tow but I would of guessed without driving it that it would drove better.. Unless I feel something weird happening on mine I'm not messing with it. I got zero play or shimmy in my steering wheel, no reason to mess with a good thing, unless like I said something happens. I'm at 15,000 miles.
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
You both really should get it done...you don't know how much better it could be... :)
Not sure what it could improve on if you haven't got anything going on with the one your driving. Not everyone is experiencing issues and maybe a aluminum one won't last as long as a steel one will but at least they will replace it if I do need it done. I'll cross that path if it becomes a problem. As it stands now I can take my hand off the wheel and it's straight as a arrow at 70+ mph.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Not sure what it could improve on if you haven't got anything going on with the one your driving. Not everyone is experiencing issues and maybe a aluminum one won't last as long as a steel one will but at least they will replace it if I do need it done. I'll cross that path if it becomes a problem. As it stands now I can take my hand off the wheel and it's straight as a arrow at 70+ mph.
I believe thats as long as youre still in the warranty zone with mileage and date.

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I go to the desert often to go shooting . . .
You are lucky. Here in SW FL we used to have a 64,000 acre wooded area to go shooting in. I bought my 2004 Dakota 4x4 partly to do just that. Then after I had it about two years, the State closed off the area to shooting, except for hunting.

OP
OP
MissGunslinger
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Occupation
Security Corporal
You are lucky. Here in SW FL we used to have a 64,000 acre wooded area to go shooting in. I bought my 2004 Dakota 4x4 partly to do just that. Then after I had it about two years, the State closed off the area to shooting, except for hunting.
That sucks! I really enjoy going to the desert.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MissGunslinger
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Occupation
Security Corporal
Jeep has the history and the stones to offer a wide variety of colors. My Gator color is the #1 compliment I get on my JT. Snazzberry is a unique color...check out the Snazzberry thread as owners are already taking delivery.
Ok just saw that it's available, but why is jeep charging for colors like black, I definitely understand the extra charge for specialty colors.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I believe thats as long as youre still in the warranty zone with mileage and date.
I'm not sure, Hendricks told me to drive it until something happens. I saw notes on my file in their computer where they documented my concerns on it and said if an issues happens that they will address it. I told them I had no desire to get it done unless I have to. I have been dealing with them for a lot of years and they have never done me wrong. I run with service manager over there and we are pretty good friends. He never said it had to be in warranty to get it replaced. He said it's a known issue with some of them.

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
I'm not sure, Hendricks told me to drive it until something happens. I saw notes on my file in their computer where they documented my concerns on it and said if an issues happens that they will address it. I told them I had no desire to get it done unless I have to. I have been dealing with them for a lot of years and they have never done me wrong. I run with service manager over there and we are pretty good friends. He never said it had to be in warranty to get it replaced. He said it's a known issue with some of them.
Go forth and prosper...I suspect you have a unique Jeep and a unique situation. Folks without these two benefits will likely need to handle it differently...but good for you! :like:

Nevada_Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
I wanted to buy a gladiator in the orange color but cant seem to find it. I tried to build one on the Jeep site but the color is not there. I see them on the road weekly here in Vegas yet cant find any at any dealers either. Anyone have info on what happened to the gladiator orange and if its coming back? Thanks so much!

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I wanted to buy a gladiator in the orange color but cant seem to find it. I tried to build one on the Jeep site but the color is not there. I see them on the road weekly here in Vegas yet cant find any at any dealers either. Anyone have info on what happened to the gladiator orange and if its coming back? Thanks so much!
Discountinued color, along with Gator and Gobi

Sponsored

Aubie

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
My local dealer has an orange one on lot, but they added some stuff to it and jacked the price up a bit. I wouldn'y buy it, but I know people have different taste.

https://www.bentonvillecdjr.com/inv...plink&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=cars.com

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/797551526/overview/

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
closest youll get next would be nacho, otherwise you will have to search for a used, or a new out there somewhere that is in punkn.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Punkin is discontinued, but Nacho is coming out soon.
Sponsored