First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Over 70K. LOL....theres always a sucker somewhere.
Yeah there is. I went to them to test drive a gladiator last year and they added 5k to every trim. After the test drive they asked me if I wanted to do paperwork and run nuumbers. I told them if they got rid of the 5k bs add on I would. They didn't, so I walked and got my gladiator last month at another local dealership.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Ok just saw that it's available, but why is jeep charging for colors like black, I definitely understand the extra charge for specialty colors.
Yeah I saw that on jeep.com. They've never charged for black or the greys before. Now they're charging $245 for anything but white. My guess is this is short lived (response for COVID-19? not sure).

Also search this site for Nacho, Gecko, and Sarge. Nacho is already on the November order sheet and Gecko and Sarge are supposed to follow in the coming months.

I wanted to buy a gladiator in the orange color but cant seem to find it. I tried to build one on the Jeep site but the color is not there. I see them on the road weekly here in Vegas yet cant find any at any dealers either. Anyone have info on what happened to the gladiator orange and if its coming back? Thanks so much!
Punk'n Orange was my first choice, but was discontinued very early this year and was very difficult to find from at least March 2020 on... [sniff sniff] ... :crying::crying:

BCC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I bought a black Gladiator Overland a month ago. I’d been driving Ford F-150 Platinums as my prior 3 or 4 vehicles in a row.

If I needed to tow heavy still, I’d have bought another full size pickup. I much, much prefer driving the Gladiator.

Zero issues, bone stock, but well equipped.

dickeldan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
photographer
I bought a black Gladiator Overland a month ago. I’d been driving Ford F-150 Platinums as my prior 3 or 4 vehicles in a row.

If I needed to tow heavy still, I’d have bought another full size pickup. I much, much prefer driving the Gladiator.

Zero issues, bone stock, but well equipped.
I'll be coming from 2013 f150. My wife's main concern is how comfortable they are on long trips.

Sponsored

BCC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I'll be coming from 2013 f150. My wife's main concern is how comfortable they are on long trips.
My f150 had heating/cooling/massaging seats and she prefers the gladiator seats. Drove from central florida to Key largo (around 5 hours) and it was very comfy.

concretewolf

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Gladiator, Toyota Sequoia, Ford Taurus
As to the OP. 22,500 miles on my Gladiator. ZERO issues. This is the best truck I have ever owned. If you test drove one and loved it and can afford it BUY!

OP
OP
MissGunslinger
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Occupation
Security Corporal
Yeah I saw that on jeep.com. They've never charged for black or the greys before. Now they're charging $245 for anything but white. My guess is this is short lived (response for COVID-19? not sure).

Also search this site for Nacho, Gecko, and Sarge. Nacho is already on the November order sheet and Gecko and Sarge are supposed to follow in the coming months.

Punk'n Orange was my first choice, but was discontinued very early this year and was very difficult to find from at least March 2020 on... [sniff sniff] ... :crying::crying:
I prefer black, dark reds, dark blues, not a fan of overly bright colors or grays, and I can't stand white(personally). I think I'm basic and simple but like to be different, .

Reactions: BCC

Russler

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 50 Willys, 76 CJ
Build Thread
Link
For many of us Jeep are a lifestyle. Much like tattoos they can be painful sometimes but the ability to make them unique to you and your personality will keep you getting more. Buy the Gladiator, do some fun modifications and enjoy the hell out of it.

Sponsored

Rockchucker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I wanted to buy a gladiator in the orange color but cant seem to find it. I tried to build one on the Jeep site but the color is not there. I see them on the road weekly here in Vegas yet cant find any at any dealers either. Anyone have info on what happened to the gladiator orange and if its coming back? Thanks so much!
Seen a couple at a dealer here in Clearwater FLA

Jobofly

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2022 JTM
I came from a 2019 F150 crew cab. It is definitely smaller on the inside. However it is plenty big enough for my family of 4. The reason i went from the F150 is because this is the best all around truck you can get. I can tow what i need to, haul what i need to and offroad if i want to. Being able to take the top off is a game changer for me. I have had zero issues with mine.