Sponsored

Cordless Jump Starters Tested and Ranked

Lunentucker

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
253
Messages
5,949
Reaction score
15,689
Location
Virginia
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
This could go here or in the general section. Have at it if you want to move it, but if you own a modern two battery Jeep, you'll probably want to keep one in the vehicle somewhere.


Spoiler Alert: Like LED flashlights, none of them produce their advertised ratings.



Short and sweet summary (lower rank is better)

Jeep Gladiator Cordless Jump Starters Tested and Ranked Screenshot 2025-11-29 131115
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

Lrowe

Well-Known Member
First Name
Louis
Joined
Oct 16, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
130
Reaction score
123
Location
The Sonoran Desert in Oro Valley AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2022 Audi RS5
Occupation
Retired Marine, retired National Park Service Ranger
Thanks for posting that! I use a NOCO 1750A pretty frequently to reinvigorate my Yamaha Gas Golf cart that I leave at the sporting clays range all year long. I keep one in all of my vehicles so that my spouse and I are not dependent on finding a jump start if we have a battery charge problem.
 

WILDHOBO

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dan
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Threads
78
Messages
12,781
Reaction score
19,617
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
1
I watched part of it, and not being a physicist, don’t know if their “dyno” is accurately measuring the demands of all those scenarios. I will say I have the wolfbox. I didn’t buy it. I received it to review sometime back, and did review it. I’ve used it in real life once to jump my Willys with a small ford 289 v8. It did it easily. The battery wasn’t toast, but was in the low ish 11.x volt range. I knew the battery wasn’t toast low when I took it for a drive and brought it just in case. Yep. I killed it within 100’ of the driveway, not being used to the clutch. Oops. But I didn’t need to tow it home. :)
 
 







Top