First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I see and treat COVID patients. Please tell me the treatment guidelines for dexamethasone. I know them. Tell me when antibiotic is warranted. Now tell me when to give remedesivar. I know without looking. I bet you don't. Please do not speak that in which you are not educated.
youre behind. Trying to treat inflammatory response with dexamethasone without pairing with corticosteroids is a recipe for failure, and it doesnt fully address the mechanism of injury which is deoxygenayed red blood cells which is where you want a malaria based med

remedesivar CAN be good if youre trying to slow viral replication; but it isnt as functional as Deca at being a cell wall inhibitor to block virus from entering cells in the first place. Youre trying to slow down the replication by interrupting the RNA transcript; when what you want to do blocking it from wntering the cell body and beginning replication in the first place. This is why nanadrolone/deca is used in aids patients. but because its a cheap schedule 4 drug thats readily available no one wants to use it.

cmon man.

🙄🙄

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Michigan is a mess as well. My wife got both of hers (RN), my sister got hers (works at a nursing home), but my mom who is 83 and my uncle who is 82 haven't been able to get their shots. Very few of my family who are teachers haven't even been able to get appointments. Sad.....

kcchiefs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
youre behind. Trying to treat inflammatory response with dexamethasone without pairing with corticosteroids is a recipe for failure, and it doesnt fully address the mechanism of injury which is deoxygenayed red blood cells which is where you want a malaria based med

remedesivar CAN be good if youre trying to slow viral replication; but it isnt as functional as Deca at being a cell wall inhibitor to block virus from entering cells in the first place. Youre trying to slow down the replication by interrupting the RNA transcript; when what you want to do blocking it from wntering the cell body and beginning replication in the first place. This is why nanadrolone/deca is used in aids patients. but because its a cheap schedule 4 drug thats readily available no one wants to use it.

cmon man.

🙄🙄
\

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
@kcchiefs you cant even figure out posting your responses without me fixing them for you first, and your dropping medical knowledge from march of last Year.

do better.

kcchiefs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
It is only the NIH guidelines for treatment. But you can't tell me when to give any of those medications. They work, I have seen it. They are proven. The NHI pulls multiple studies not one from Mar 2020. You sound like a kindergartner trying to read at 12th grade level.

kcchiefs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
You do not give steroid for inflammation you give it to improve their lungs, when the 02 drops below a certain level. You give lovenox to slow inflammation.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
It is only the NIH guidelines for treatment. But you can't tell me when to give any of those medications. They work, I have seen it. They are proven. The NHI pulls multiple studies not one from Mar 2020. You sound like a kindergartner trying to read at 12th grade level.
and yet NIH cant stop people from dying and despite dramatically lower death and infection rate of people using corticosteroids and ivermectin they ignore the data.

the data on which one works better faster is beyond clear. calling me names doesnt change your incompetence.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
You do not give steroid for inflammation you give it to improve their lungs, when the 02 drops below a certain level. You give lovenox to slow inflammation.
goodness. 🤦🏻‍♂️

kcchiefs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
and yet NIH cant stop people from dying and despite dramatically lower death and infection rate of people using corticosteroids and ivermectin they ignore the data.

the data on which one works better faster is beyond clear. calling me names doesnt change your incompetence.
Your study is from Mar 2020. I did not call you a name I said you do not know anything as it pertains to the medical world. I have seen plenty of people live.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
You can give steroid for inflammation, but in COVID that is not what it is for.
youre an RN who does as youre told, and nothing more. And youre arguing with the data and report i presented from one of the most peer reviewed and published doctors on the planet on this topic....and your reponse in light of that -knowing youre headed back to treat patients- is to try and argue with me instead of read it.

take your job more seriously.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.