Sponsored

Rickv100De

First Name
1967 Land Rover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
I inquired to Keene Jeep in Jarretsville, MD about price on a Max Tow, only recieved the $1k sales incentive off of the sticker. I always wonder about Ourisman prices when I see them on Cars. com.

Last edited:
OP
OP

JustKruzn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU, compass
Occupation
Self
Yeah i inquired with them too. They had a firecracker red max tow and a hydro blue one. They were not very competitive on pricing.

Rickv100De

First Name
1967 Land Rover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Yeah i inquired with them too. They had a firecracker red max tow and a hydro blue one. They were not very competitive on pricing.
Yes, I am looking for a red Max Tow and that was one of the ones closest to me.

Rick

OP
OP

JustKruzn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU, compass
Occupation
Self
I think century jeep in mount airy had a red one too.
You could check them

Sponsored

Rickv100De

First Name
1967 Land Rover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
I think century jeep in mount airy had a red one too.
You could check them
I just checked and that one is sold.

I am torn with current financial environment to buy now or wait for 2022 models in the fall. On one side right now you have auto demand\chip shortage on other side I saw the rumor of price increases for MY2022.

Rick

Last edited:

NinaFox317

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Max Tow
Occupation
Business Consultant
I feel like I've chatted with every car salesman in the US over the past month. Plan to just order one within the next week. I literally cannot answer my phone!

JDMRN81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
I feel like I've chatted with every car salesman in the US over the past month. Plan to just order one within the next week. I literally cannot answer my phone!
Who are you going to go with and what type of deal (% under invoice)? I just placed an order today in the Western PA area for about 4% under invoice on a Mojave, it's an hour away so that's a bonus. I emailed a good number of places and that was the most competitive price. I'm sure there are better deals out there, but I'm ok with what I got.

NinaFox317

First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Max Tow
Occupation
Business Consultant
Who are you going to go with and what type of deal (% under invoice)? I just placed an order today in the Western PA area for about 4% under invoice on a Mojave, it's an hour away so that's a bonus. I emailed a good number of places and that was the most competitive price. I'm sure there are better deals out there, but I'm ok with what I got.
I'm going to go with Travis at Tri-City for 7% under invoice. It's 9 hours from me but I see it as a mini vacation! I do love the look of the Mojave but I just can't afford one right now.

OP
OP

JustKruzn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU, compass
Occupation
Self
Join tread lightly.
Sign up for email updates through Jeep. You may get a TDM coupon. Then order from tri city or Koons.
You will most likely get your best deal that way. Yes price increases are on the way but that happens every model year any how it seems. Steel prices are up right now.

Sponsored

OrangeTJ

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKUS, 05 Dodge 2500 CTD
I'm thinking it takes more than calling and asking what their lowest price will be in order to actually get their lowest price. The only way we were able to get a decent price on our JKUS was to define what we were willing to pay, call a bunch of dealerships, tell them that we wanted a special order with exactly X configuration, $Y was what we would pay and that if they'd do it - and not one dollar more - we will come down with a check today and make the deal. They all said there was just no way, the price is totally unrealistic, we should be looking at a 5 year old used one, blah blah blah. We politely ended each of those calls, gave them our number and said to call back if they changed their mind. Shocker - several called back a few days later and we got our order placed the same day.

Did we get the absolute lowest price? Probably not, but it was a good price at the time based on all that we had been able to research online. When I buy my JT, I'll take that same approach.

JDMRN81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Join tread lightly.
Sign up for email updates through Jeep. You may get a TDM coupon. Then order from tri city or Koons.
You will most likely get your best deal that way. Yes price increases are on the way but that happens every model year any how it seems. Steel prices are up right now.
When I started this process on April 22 Koons was the first place I contacted. They're about a 3 hour drive from me. When they gave me a quote at "6%" under invoice their math was wrong (1K off) and I called them out. I then decided not to go with them because a local dealer I bought a 2018 JGC from for my wife said he could match/do better. The salesman got so busy due to end of the month his communications were slow, and about 11 days later finally gave me an OTD price and it was maybe 1% below the invoice. I was pissed needless to say. So I contacted Koons back and the same salesman said now they are only doing "3%" below invoice and priced me out another one. He once again added (1K) back into the pricing after he figured out the math. I basically stopped communicating with him after that. I'm not sure if he's adding that 1k back into the OTD price due to the current 1k incentive not being there or not. I honestly didn't investigate further because I found a better deal that same day.

OP
OP

JustKruzn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU, compass
Occupation
Self
If you are going to order then Craig Benner is your contact at Koons. If you want to buy off the lot well... I guess Craig will work for that too. You just may not get the same discount.
You could also try Criswell in Thurmont. Not sure what they have left.

JDMRN81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
If you are going to order then Craig Benner is your contact at Koons. If you want to buy off the lot well... I guess Craig will work for that too. You just may not get the same discount.
You could also try Criswell in Thurmont. Not sure what they have left.
That's who my email contact was, Craig. He said as of 5/3 they are doing 3% under invoice now, not the 6%. Also have to finance through Chrysler finance or lose 1K.

Cripton805

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
I was able to get about 15% under invoice on a Willys Sport.

Hard Top / Auto

MSRP was about $40,750 and I got it for $34,250.

They had some tracker on it for $1,600. that I didn't care too much about. But since they dropped the price so much. I accepted anyway.
Sponsored