Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I think cabin noise issues with current generation jeeps are way overblown. If you think a JL or JT is too loud with a hardtop and you have a penis, I think you should consider a different vehicle all together. The biggest benefit in my opinion would be temp control. It wouldn't be worth $500 to me though unless I lived in a really hot or cold environment with extended driving trips.

On the scale of "things to buy for a jeep", it makes more sense than foot pegs for your door hinges so you can get even more attention than you already crave šŸ˜˜
Sponsored

Mojave2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
I just added the Sound Assassin strips from Hothead, under the Mopar headliner. I think itā€™s helping on the noise and heat front. The Hothead folks were great to work with too.

OP
OP
Dryfly24

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
I just added the Sound Assassin strips from Hothead, under the Mopar headliner. I think itā€™s helping on the noise and heat front. The Hothead folks were great to work with too.
I ordered those too just because. To be honest, I donā€™t think the interior is noisy at all now. If it makes it even quieter thatā€™s a bonus and Iā€™ll take it, but Iā€™m actually pretty content as is.

Tank555

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I have a JL with no headliner and have the OEM on my JT and it does make it difference....the $500.00 entry fee is hard to swallow though ...should be standard in my opinion
You just want everything for free....
Sponsored