Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Didn't exist when I got mine but I had no need for all it offers and the additional money. But they sure are sharp

Sponsored

Derby

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Senior Database Administrator
I took a Mojave and Rubicon for a drive and bought a High Altitude. I liked the looks a little better on the Mojave and Rubicon, but chose the High Altitude for ride and features. I also figured my unathletic 5'3" wife was going to need a step stool to get in either the Mojave or Rubicon.

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
Broke my Cherry on the Beach today with Mojave...It was fun, pretty deep in places, just put it into OFF-Road plus and it will blast through anything. Amazing!

Only problem is the 10MPH speed limit, I got it up to 18mph in places, but it would be even more fun if one could drive as fast as they want (within reason).

I said it may time and I'll add one more, couldn't be happier on how exceedingly-capable this darn MO is.

ezekio3160

First Name
Ezekiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
There is video floating around on the forum where a forum member in a Mojave blows away his friend in a Rubi in the dessert at good speed (obviously only a sample of "1" but impressive nevertheless). They are both great stock designs and each has its performance specialty.

I think it would be a good forum poll to ask who modifies their Rubi's and who modifies their Mojave's (suspensions) in 2 separate polls...I would wager, % wise, the Rubi group far exceeds the Mojave group in this regard...Of course this is just for fun, and moot, because it comes down to "what works for you".
Now to make it fair have them race in Moab to who completes the trails faster 😉

Sponsored

dejacle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
That's kinda like my old man told me one time, Lynn. "The only thing better than a Mojave Gladiator, is five Mojave Gladiators." - Coach Red Beaulieu

J-GriffsGlad

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Geologist
No.

I liked it the best, but could not get on board with paying THAT much more for a less capable [work] truck. Got the Max Tow and just feel everyday like it was the best DEAL. Not most inspiring drive for sure, but this is my daily driver A1 car, not just a toy.

For reference my max tow MSRP was $40k, I paid $32K. Mojave I wanted was $64K and they would have come down to $62K. Almost TWICE the cost for a truck that would tow ~50%, looked better, rode marginally better with the same engine and gears... esh. I just like my money too much.