First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Money Pit
Occupation
Foole
Just got back from Carova, where I turned on all the whizbangs and ripped up towards the NC/VA state line in the middle of the night. 11/10 would do again. The Mojave was in its element.
Did that at night a couple times in my 2004 Tacoma TRD years ago but I think I hit at most 35mph. Only problem was last minute moose test swerves around the half buried pilings... You're a very brave man to do it in a vehicle that can actually handle the speed!
Sponsored

1JeepFamily

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Did that at night a couple times in my 2004 Tacoma TRD years ago but I think I hit at most 35mph. Only problem was last minute moose test swerves around the half buried pilings... You're a very brave man to do it in a vehicle that can actually handle the speed!
It was all fun and games until we realized we weren't the only ones on the beach. Captured this photo of a half-dozen horses walking the surf at midnight. Our speed dropped significantly after that encounter.

Jeep Gladiator Do you regret buying a Mojave? messages_0

Last edited:

BourbonRunner

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Money Pit
Occupation
Foole
It was all fun and games until we realized we weren't the only ones on the beach. Captured this photo of a half-dozen horses walking the surf at midnight. Our speed dropped significantly after that encounter.

Jeep Gladiator Do you regret buying a Mojave? messages_0
wild pic! Never saw the horses at night driving. usually would see their road apples in the morning running along the beach.

Camping on Assateague I’ve gotten out of the tent more than a few nights to take a leak only to face a horse grazing and looking back at me.
Sponsored