Sponsored

Does anyone else think about Jeeps all day while ar work?

boltnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Business Owner
I don't know what 's happening . I can't even recall how it started. I can't stop thinking about them and I've never even owned one yet. Heck I had never driven one until I test drove a JT.
Sponsored

sara08

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Mitsubishi Pagero Vagon
It feels like you are obsessed, but there are a lot of people like you, I guess :rock:

Last edited:

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I only got mine a week ago, but for the past ten days or so it has consumed me. From working out the deal to finding the right Jeep in inventory to coordinating with them to have the spray in bedliner, bed cover, window tint, find my Bluetooth speaker and window sticker, etc. all while working 60 hrs a week. Now that’s all finally done so I find myself looking at tires, a sunrider for my hardtop, black emblems, and a stubby antenna. I worked out the first stuff as part of the car deal, now I need to find a few more grand. Haha. Just Empty Every Pocket. I should have learned that on my first three Jeeps.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
A lot of the time, it keeps me from going nuts at work with the stupid S### I see at or deal with at work. That or wish I was back in Iraq or some place like that. Me.. at least I could get rid of or avoid the stupid s### there.:(
Sponsored