Sponsored

Does anyone else think about Jeeps all day while ar work?

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
My normal routine every day is stay on the forums most of the time when it's slow at work and build at least 3 Rubi jts and 3 sport s jts on the build tool then running numbers of how much it will cost lol
Sponsored

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I have a very unhealthy passion for Jeeps. Thats all I'll say.

Sponsored

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
I'm retired so thinking and researching Gladiator's has become an obsession.

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ
I'm retired so thinking and researching Gladiator's has become an obsession.
I,too, am retired and between the JT and the YJ I spend way too much time looking at and obsessing over my and other jeeps. Just sold my MJ last fall

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 ZJ, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I think about them constantly, simply because I SEE them constantly. I have a dedicated route, driving a truck between VA and Long Island, NY. I see all kinds of jeeps. All kinds of mods, non-highway rigs on trailers going on a weekend excursions, SRTs & TrackHawks. I see rolling aftermarket catalogs that never have (and never will) see anything but asphalt. And now we have this awesome new truck that I get to look for, especially because I compare them to mine. I love seeing all types of overlanding or trail builds, on many different brands. Whether it's Wrangler, 100 series Land Cruiser, the rare Defender 90, or anyone's beat-up and ragged out ZJ or XJ, I respect people enjoying their 4×4s. I simply watch as they pass, get a little jealous, and get ready for my next day off, so I can enjoy my Jeeps!

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
I just think of my hot wife I get to come home to. But occassionally I think about my Jeep.

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
Not only that, but I find myself turning mundane errands into Jeep adventures. On Saturday, I volunteered to go pick up the dog. There was traffic on Roswell Road, but I noticed a construction lot with a not so straight shot to the back of the building. There was a 6” curb between me, mud, and the dog. That just made it more fun! Over the curb and through the mud to doggie daycare we go! I will admit to taking an extra lap before picking up muttley.

Not only Jeep fun, but the wife was veeeeery appreciative. Jeep...making life glorious one adventure at a time!

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 ZJ, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Not only that, but I find myself turning mundane errands into Jeep adventures. On Saturday, I volunteered to go pick up the dog. There was traffic on Roswell Road, but I noticed a construction lot with a not so straight shot to the back of the building. There was a 6” curb between me, mud, and the dog. That just made it more fun! Over the curb and through the mud to doggie daycare we go! I will admit to taking an extra lap before picking up muttley.

Not only Jeep fun, but the wife was veeeeery appreciative. Jeep...making life glorious one adventure at a time!
I believe instances such as this are called "Jeepurtunities." Driving over through stuff that others won't, or can't, simply because you have a jeep and it's fun!

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation