Sponsored

Don’t know what to do…advice welcome…

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So if you had a bad experience with a blonde would all blondes be off the table forever?
No, but I wouldn't give the exact same girl a second chance. . . unless. . . never mind. ;-)
Sponsored

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.

CPTRU1114

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
MFG
Vehicle Showcase
Here’s the quick scenario. I have 3 options.

1. Keep my 2018 Durango GT with 49,000 miles on it. Had it since new. Leased it
and then bought it since prices skyrocketed. Needs tires, air filters, brakes/rotors, etc. Maintenance will cost me about $2,000 and then I need to add a hitch to carry 4 bikes so roughly $2,500 total. Also, the radio is starting to “delaminate” and I’m out of warranty so I’m not sure what that will run me when it needs to be fixed. I owe about $24K on it and it’s worth $30K. It’s gonna take me about 4 and a half years to pay it off probably.

2. Trade the Durango for a Gladiator and not have to worry about all the maintenance and unknown of the Durango.

3. Trade the Durango for a Ram 1500. The Wife has a Grand Cherokee just for reference.

Thanks for any help/advice!
hmm hmm hmm,

My wife had a 2016 Dodge Durango R/T and I almost traded that one for a Wrangler, ended up getting her a Volvo XC90 and she is happy.

I had a 2018 Ram 1500 Rebel, Loved the truck, just I ended up putting 100K miles on it in 2 years and it was a great truck. I downsized the Ram for the Gladiator, and I could not be happier. I had ramboxes and the bed size form the Gladiator to the Ram is not much different. You do loose storage space in the front and the roominess.

But for my personal vehicle, I would choose the Gladiator 100 times over.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jeep24MA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Obviously you love this Gladiator forum, and cannot imagine your life not being here. You already owned a JT and it was a lemon. Now you are thinking about getting another vehicle and where did you go for advice? Right here, the Gladiator forum. You see it's not the truck, you just cannot imaging not hanging out here. Problem solved, get the gladiator.
Dumb

OP
OP

Jeep24MA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Life is nothing without a little humor. Everyday I am reminded why the term Masshole exists. Thank you.
You think about Massachusetts everyday? Why is that? I live in NH and grew up in CT. Sorry to burst your daily reminders.
Sponsored