Sponsored

Don't Open Your Email From Quadratec! (It'll Cost You)

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler
Chris,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. We do have very strict pricing restrictions directly from Mopar, as well as some other manufacturers. It is very likely that the pricing on that website you are referring to is lower because it is specifically a wholesale website.
Please let us know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thank you,
Rebecca
Sponsored

Raven65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I want a set of the MOPAR All-Weather floor mats (red lettering) for my Sport S.
- Quadratec: Currently "On Sale" for $193.66 (free shipping) - "Guaranteed Lowest Price" - LOL!!!
- Northridge: $170.00 (free shipping)
- BAM: $136.50 + $17.46 shipping for me = $153.96
- Amazon: $144.79 with free 2-day Prime shipping.

I'm gonna see if Quadratec will price match BAM and still give me free shipping. Otherwise, Amazon gets my $$$

QuintusMaximus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2022 JT
You might want to avoid their website for a little while, They just dropped some HEFTY discounts.

giphy (2).gif
Lol, my guitarist friends talk about how they all have gas: Guitar Acquisition Syndrome. I guess we have it too, "Gear Acquisition Syndrome."

OP
OP
Lunentucker

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Chris,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. We do have very strict pricing restrictions directly from Mopar, as well as some other manufacturers. It is very likely that the pricing on that website you are referring to is lower because it is specifically a wholesale website.
Please let us know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thank you,
Rebecca
That's something that definitely should be taken up with Mopar and other makers. It would seem that the wholesaler is stepping out of their box.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler
Brian,

I apologize for the inconvenience this order caused you. It is very possible that what you ordered was already discounted or brands that were not eligible. However, if you would like to PM us your order or account information, I would be happy to take a look for you.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thank you,
Rebecca

Sponsored

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler
I want a set of the MOPAR All-Weather floor mats (red lettering) for my Sport S.
- Quadratec: Currently "On Sale" for $193.66 (free shipping) - "Guaranteed Lowest Price" - LOL!!!
- Northridge: $170.00 (free shipping)
- BAM: $136.50 + $17.46 shipping for me = $153.96
- Amazon: $144.79 with free 2-day Prime shipping.

I'm gonna see if Quadratec will price match BAM and still give me free shipping. Otherwise, Amazon gets my $$$

Hello There,

We will match a competitors delivered price, which will include shipping and tax, for the same brand product as long as it is from an authorized distributor, the product is in stock and the price can be verified in a current catalog, web site or advertisement.
The pricing match guarantee will not apply to items listed from auction web sites, or listed as clearance, closeout, discontinued, second, scratch and dent or are priced incorrectly in the authorized distributor's catalog, website or ad. The price match guarantee can not be based on club or membership discounts or group buys and cannot be combined with any other offers.
* Due to certain manufacturer pricing policies we cannot discount certain products manufactured by Edge, Superchips, MSD, AEV, Bushwacker, Mopar and Warn.

To take advantage of our price matching, please call our sales team to have them verify the pricing. Please be sure to have the website and part number, so they can confirm. You can reach our sales team at 1-800-745-2348.

Thank you,
Rebecca

Raven65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Hello There,

We will match a competitors delivered price, which will include shipping and tax, for the same brand product as long as it is from an authorized distributor, the product is in stock and the price can be verified in a current catalog, web site or advertisement.
The pricing match guarantee will not apply to items listed from auction web sites, or listed as clearance, closeout, discontinued, second, scratch and dent or are priced incorrectly in the authorized distributor's catalog, website or ad. The price match guarantee can not be based on club or membership discounts or group buys and cannot be combined with any other offers.

* Due to certain manufacturer pricing policies we cannot discount certain products manufactured by Edge, Superchips, MSD, AEV, Bushwacker, Mopar and Warn.

To take advantage of our price matching, please call our sales team to have them verify the pricing. Please be sure to have the website and part number, so they can confirm. You can reach our sales team at 1-800-745-2348.

Thank you,
Rebecca
Hi... thanks for that reply. I'm guessing that since this is a Mopar part it will be excluded from the price match guarantee, but it's interesting that I can find this particular item at several different places for significantly lower than your "sale" price. I guess it's worth a shot to give you a call and see. I'd rather give you my money than Amazon. Thanks again.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler
Hi... thanks for that reply. I'm guessing that since this is a Mopar part it will be excluded from the price match guarantee, but it's interesting that I can find this particular item at several different places for significantly lower than your "sale" price. I guess it's worth a shot to give you a call and see. I'd rather give you my money than Amazon. Thanks again.
Of course! Always feel free to give us a call. If we can, we definitely will! Our goal is to provide the best customer service, so we will always do everything we can to help you!
Please let us know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Thank you,
Rebecca

Sponsored

Griff21

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR LE, 1978 CJ5, 2020 JLU Rubicon
I remember when the only two places to buy Jeep parts were JC Whitney and Quadratec. I still have good customer service and experiences with Quadratec but they usually are more expensive than other places. They have always done right by me.

Sparty

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR (Gecko) / 2021 JLR
Quadratec used to be THE go-to place for anything Jeep. I shudder at how much I spent there on my TJ. At that time had GREAT customer service and parts were actually in stock, AND shipped.

With our JT (and my JL) Quadratec used to be my #1 spot. However, whenever there was something I was specifically looking for, it would either be "out of stock" or a higher price (significantly higher) than places like Northridge.

So....that habit has now evolved to immediately starting at Northridge. I've never had a bad experience and I would say that most of the time, these items are in stock. BTW, WONDERFUL customer service dealing with Northridge.

Long story short, my impression is that Quadratec got complacent with their selves over the years and Northridge came in and took their lunch. Northridge is now THE go to place for Jeep parts and accessories.

OP
OP
Lunentucker

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
I'm not sure how a simple post about a forum sponsor having some decent discounts devolved into a bash fest, but it is the Internet 🤷🏻‍♂️

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
And then wait for 9 months for the part?

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Lol, my guitarist friends talk about how they all have gas: Guitar Acquisition Syndrome. I guess we have it too, "Gear Acquisition Syndrome."
Whatchu play? I've got a Jem 7v and Soldano HR25.
Sponsored