Sponsored

Don't Open Your Email From Quadratec! (It'll Cost You)

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I order from Quadratec as much as the next person but dear CHRYSLER it's impossible to search for deals. You have to shop normally and see if the things you want have a sale badge. It's a horrible design, a smart UI designer would make it easy to find deals to tempt impulse shoppers ...

@Quadratec

OP
OP
Lunentucker

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
I order from Quadratec as much as the next person but dear CHRYSLER it's impossible to search for deals. You have to shop normally and see if the things you want have a sale badge. It's a horrible design, a smart UI designer would make it easy to find deals to tempt impulse shoppers ...

@Quadratec
They had direct links in the email.

Sponsored

wachuko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
90% of things on their web site seem to show as out of stock too
True... not sure what happened to them...

This is my first Jeep, but not the first Jeep I work on. Many friends with them and I was their go-to friend with a lift to work on all their modifications... 11 years ago we (I mean, my friends... I bought the parts with their money, lol) bought almost everything from them...

Now, as mentioned, most of the stuff I got to try to buy shows out of stock...

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
They had direct links in the email.
Not really. The direct links take you to mixed pages of sale and non-sale items. I clicked 'em all. You have to search as per usual. Would love to just see sale items.

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Maybe we got a different email. 🤷‍♂️
Direct link to wheels (for example)
Carnivore Bumper
Oh, I see. Yes, those seven items direct-linked are somewhat useful if you want one of those seven items. I wasn't interested so I hadn't clicked. I clicked on the category links which just led to the usual category pages, and you quickly get lost in the usual product listings. And the hunting begins.

Like I said, I buy a lot from @Quadratec but I'm not interested in a scavenger hunt right now. Shame, really.

Last edited:

TreyK42

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave Sting Gray
Occupation
Software Nerd
Good luck actually receiving your product and lord help you if you need customer service. I’ll pay higher prices from @Northridge4x4 any day and be confident that I’m dealing with an awesome company.

#quadratecblowsdonkeyballs

Sponsored

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
I’ll pay higher prices from @Northridge4x4 any day and be confident that I’m dealing with an awesome company.
I won't talk bad about @Quadratec as I've had good experiences with what I've bought from them, but I will say that @Northridge4x4 also has a pretty awesome price match you should check out, avoid the higher prices unless you have too!

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd.
Around year end, I received multiple e-mails from Quadratec stating there was a 10% discount on everything (with some exceptions). I ordered almost $1,000 worth of product, but guess what, no discount was given. None of my items were on their discount exception list. I bought them anyway, as the major item I bought was a Quadratec exclusive. But I doubt I will buy more from them in the future. There are other companies that sell most of the same stuff. It definitely gave me a bad impression with them.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
If you contact quadratec through this forum, they will add that information to your account and when you go to check out, a discount will be automatically added on qualified items...I think. Haha

Good luck.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck actually receiving your product and lord help you if you need customer service. I’ll pay higher prices from @Northridge4x4 any day and be confident that I’m dealing with an awesome company.

#quadratecblowsdonkeyballs
Yeah I like Northridge as well but I've never had a bad experience receiving anything from Quadratecs or had bad customer service from them. Not sure where all the hate comes from, both are good companies to deal with. Like I said before on another thread if you want to know for sure if something is in stock then call Quadratecs directly and they will tell you. I don't trust anybody's website anymore. I always to confirm when I'm buying something from any place.
Sponsored