Sponsored

Don't you hate it when....

DirtySaylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
The Fedex or UPS truck pulls in front of your house and the driver is wrangling up packages for your household. You are fully expecting it to be your Quadratec order that you have been waiting 2+ months for. The driver drops the package off and you can hardly contain yourself! FINALLY! Thoughts of a clean install rush through your head, dropping the top, hitting the road. Life is good.

Then you look at the label and the package is for your wife.

I continually, over and over- feel like Ralphy when he figured out the secret decoder pin was just an Ovaltine ad.
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Have you spoken with @Quadratec about this?
The Fedex or UPS truck pulls in front of your house and the driver is wrangling up packages for your household. You are fully expecting it to be your Quadratec order that you have been waiting 2+ months for. The driver drops the package off and you can hardly contain yourself! FINALLY! Thoughts of a clean install rush through your head, dropping the top, hitting the road. Life is good.

Then you look at the label and the package is for your wife.

I continually, over and over- feel like Ralphy when he figured out the secret decoder pin was just an Ovaltine ad.
Don’t forget, when Quadratec says it’s in stock, and you splurge for premium shipping....and the order confirmation let’s you know it’s back ordered.

Sponsored

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Even worse, it’s parts for your wife’s JL!

lol

Kevin
100% true !!! She’s had hers 1 week and I’m like “ what did YOU order now??!!” What’s good for the goose .........I guess.

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Or they ship an incomplete order and then when you call they ship an incomplete order two more times

OP
OP
DirtySaylor

DirtySaylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t forget, when Quadratec says it’s in stock, and you splurge for premium shipping....and the order confirmation let’s you know it’s back ordered.
LOL! They are shysters all right. Would help if they warned us the stuff was on three month back order. Quadratec has given me more blue balls than a junior high dance.

OP
OP
DirtySaylor

DirtySaylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My favorite is the Sunday "Update emails" that my stuff is still on back order with no update whatsoever on the ETA.
Sponsored