Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Ive had this issue repeatedly with fedex in kernersville, WTF is the problem there? I also have a postal service issue with a part that has been sitting in Durham for over a week...25 miles away. what is the problem with shipping nowadays?
Your in the wrong part of NC:CWL:

Art_Vandelay

Banned
Banned
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible
Occupation
Architecht
I guess I struck a nerve Kevman
Come back in with your real profile, not the one you created a few days ago so you can be a dick incognito.

I answer questions and give out info the lazy assed people who don't want to do a search because they are too important to do a search and read.

This was started to bring a little humor in. People are getting too uptight.
You want to be a dick, come back with your regular Board presence, not your protective cover so people won't know you're truly a dick.

I use an alias like so many super heroes - my intent is to filter out the whiny baby BS on this forum and restore order to a once peaceful place. My super power in this case is sarcasm and spotting flocks of wahs wahs!

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
I guess I struck a nerve Kevman

I use an alias like so many super heroes - my intent is to filter out the whiny baby BS on this forum and restore order to a once peaceful place. My super power in this case is sarcasm and spotting flocks of wahs wahs!
Is that Jon Voight's car?

Sponsored

Art_Vandelay

Banned
Banned
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1983 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible
Occupation
Architecht
I've matched the teeth marks on my arm to the teeth marks on the pencil!

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
I hate it when the local bakery has long lines and they run out of marble rye because some old lady buys the last one. Then I'm compelled to tell everyone on a Jeep forum about my problems. I REALLY hate that!

In the past this was a really helpful forum and now it's like some sad attempt at group therapy!
You're an importer/exporter, correct? Don't get out of either business as both are extremely profitable.

Last edited: