First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
One of my favorite menus is the economy menu. Gas tank total economy, range, and current economy but recently current economy keeps disappearing. Anyone else have issues where the menu is randomly different? I know there are 2 pages in this menu and neither contains what it originally contained.
Jeep Gladiator Driver information center menus are inconsistent 680FD7E6-3170-4CB8-8C91-43F64756466E
Sponsored

OP
OP

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
I just realized it could be because I put current econ top center for the speedometer menu

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
There are 2 of that same one if you hit the arrows, one has current, one doesnt.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There are 2 of that same one if you hit the arrows, one has current, one doesnt.
I've had the exact same question in my head for a couple of months and haven't posted the question.

Bleda - you are correct, but not entirely correct. If you hit the left or right arrow you will toggle between the screen shown by the OP and a screen with no range offered on the screen.

But every once in a while the screen that the OP shows includes current data. like this.

Jeep Gladiator Driver information center menus are inconsistent 1650901862811

When it goes from the above screen to the one the OP showed, you can not get the current data back by toggling back and forth between screens with the > and < buttons. I have played around with this for over an hour and can't figure out why the current and range numbers come or go.

For some reason mine have stuck around for the last month or so. Of course now that I've written this, it will go away.

OP
OP

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Neither of mine have current. I checked both. This is the one that usually has current and range.

Sponsored

OP
OP

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
I've had the exact same question in my head for a couple of months and haven't posted the question.

Bleda - you are correct, but not entirely correct. If you hit the left or right arrow you will toggle between the screen shown by the OP and a screen with no range offered on the screen.

But every once in a while the screen that the OP shows includes current data. like this.

1650901862811.png

When it goes from the above screen to the one the OP showed, you can not get the current data back by toggling back and forth between screens with the > and < buttons. I have played around with this for over an hour and can't figure out why the current and range numbers come or go.

For some reason mine have stuck around for the last month or so. Of course now that I've written this, it will go away.
you have a Tazer?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I set mine like this in 2019 and it hasn't changed at all since then........

Jeep Gladiator Driver information center menus are inconsistent miles-jt

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)

Same for me since I got it in 2020. Not sure what would cause that issue on some and not others.

OP
OP

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer

you run a Tazer? Occasionally my range and current disappear on this page. This is the first time current has disappeared and range has stayed.

OP
OP

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Same for me since I got it in 2020. Not sure what would cause that issue on some and not others.
Do you run a Tazer? wondering if it’s intercepting something and it’s not getting through to the cluster.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
you run a Tazer? Occasionally my range and current disappear on this page. This is the first time current has disappeared and range has stayed.
No. I don't have any "need" for one.
I use software to make changes to my settings.

I guess if there's a thought of tazer causing this sort of thing, unmarrying it and removing it would or should sort of indicate if that's what is doing it.

I set my cluster display up the way I wanted it in the first few days of ownership and it's been fine since.

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
Do you run a Tazer? wondering if it’s intercepting something and it’s not getting through to the cluster.
No I don’t use a Tazer.

OP
OP

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
No. I don't have any "need" for one.
I use software to make changes to my settings.

I guess if there's a thought of tazer causing this sort of thing, unmarrying it and removing it would or should sort of indicate if that's what is doing it.

I set my cluster display up the way I wanted it in the first few days of ownership and it's been fine since.
I have had my suspicions about Tazer causing these issues but no confirmation. The disappearance of range and current remediates itself With a vehicle restart but I can’t get current back at all now. I’ll unmarry and see what happens. If it resolves the issue I probably won’t reinstall.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do have a tazer. But it has come and gone while the tazer was connected the whole time, with no changing of setting in between.

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
One of my favorite menus is the economy menu. Gas tank total economy, range, and current economy but recently current economy keeps disappearing. Anyone else have issues where the menu is randomly different? I know there are 2 pages in this menu and neither contains what it originally contained.
scroll right arrow again and it should show
Sponsored