Sponsored

Easter Jeep Safari 2019

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
For those who haven't been to the vendor display, here is an aerial image I took last year on assignment for the Red Rock 4-wheelers. It's massive...about 10 acres of outdoor and indoor displays. Hopefully, there will be a ton of Gladiator aftermarket stuff on display this year. The display will be open tomorrow and Friday.

001LoRez.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
For those who haven't been to the vendor display, here is an aerial image I took last year on assignment for the Red Rock 4-wheelers. It's massive...about 10 acres of outdoor and indoor displays. Hopefully, there will be a ton of Gladiator aftermarket stuff on display this year. The display will be open tomorrow and Friday.

001LoRez.jpg
Just a note, for those of us unable to make the journey down to or over from . . . Moab to visit all the Vendor booths; there is another Event taking place just south of Missoula, Montana - July 19, 20 & 21 . The Vendor List is quite substantial and growing ! It is similar to the OverLand Expo West & East events . It is run by the Montana Outdoor Foundation
( 406-763-6467 ) and they call it 'RecCon' ! I plan on going as it is directly preceding my trip on thru Missoula to Dillon, Montana on the 21st . I plan on being in Missoula for the 3 days ~ 18 > 20 with a depart on 21st. Wish I could say I'll be there in my new JT, but I'll "just" be in my G.C. loaded up for camping & fishing . Should I wear a "Gladiator Forum Member Name tag" ? :LOL: ;)

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
EBC1D135-5EC6-43CC-9EC9-9B75952997DE.jpeg
2768227C-4CE1-4469-9486-DA1DE7CA6A59.jpeg
7660155F-CBE9-42CA-B4AA-6261C8FA20A2.jpeg
They have been on trails at press events the past couple of days. But they are usually parked at the Jeep display in the Walker Drug parking lot near 3rd South and Main.
Found it!

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
One way to solve the departure angle issue. Actually, quite a few people did something similar to this on Scramblers when they first came out.

departure.jpg

Moabite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
This Gladiator just saved me some money. I had been planning to order a color-matched top and fenders. But after studying and staring at this truck for about 30 minutes, I've decided I REALLY like the black top and fenders. I wish I could have found one with a silver top to compare how hot the underside of the top was. This one had the insulated inserts, but even they were pretty hot to the touch on the bottom side. I think I can live with that...especially since the panels remove easily. It seems like the insulated panels might even retain heat longer...hadn't planned to order those anyway. I should have changed my position slightly...didn't even realize I almost got my Scrambler in the background of the first pic...darn guy walked right in front of it. The Scrambler drew a crowd almost every place I went today.

I posted a couple of photos of the Gator Wayout in that thread from today...probably shouldn't double post them here. I really like Gator...but not enough to wait several extra months to order one. Maybe I'll trade the Billet for Gator in a year or so.

Drove a black Rubicon today. You really can't tell much on the residential roads they have as their test drive course. But I sure enjoyed the drive. I was hoping there would be some Gladiator aftermarket stuff at the big Vendor Display, but there wasn't. Sonehow, EVO got an early Gladiator. It was the only one at the Vendor Expo. I do like their roof rack that just covers the rear portion of the roof....not that impressed with their bed rack.

billet1.jpg
billet2.jpg
Sponsored