Sponsored

Easter Jeep Safari MOAB 2020 Gladiator Reunion!

Will you attend the First Annual Gladiator Reunion MOAB 2020?

• Total voters
OP
OP
pilotpat

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
when is the file due? your photos are too big and can probably be compressed with photoshop in bulk. need help? or is it due at midnight?
Yes it was due at 10:59:59 CDT. I could only get it to 11mb and ran out of time which is precisely what the contest was about - time! Oh well I’ll figure out a way to post a link here.
Sponsored

Brandon W. Snyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be: Gladiator Launch Edition, Rubicon Recon, 02 Wrangler
Occupation
Law Enforcement (Deputy) Veteran
How the hell did you get a video under 10mb? I tried to zip a file that was 12.2 mb with still pictures with a voice over and it failed 11.2mb!!!! Granted I shouldn't have waited till tonight, but I have no idea where the hell April went and I spent most of it talking about plywood and checking for my freaking VIN#! Ugh!
I’m not that tech savvy, but I had to compress mine as well. Downloaded an app to do it. I was going to do something similar as you but I wrote out a story and memorized it over a week and just recorded myself. Did you actually submit it?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
How the hell did you get a video under 10mb? I tried to zip a file that was 12.2 mb with still pictures with a voice over and it failed 11.2mb!!!! Granted I shouldn't have waited till tonight, but I have no idea where the hell April went and I spent most of it talking about plywood and checking for my freaking VIN#! Ugh!
That was al part of the plan...

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
That was al part of the plan...
Good plan jeep, only have to sift through 4.19 entries which frees up a lot of marketing's time to fix the GOD DAMN INACCURATE GATOR COLOR ON THE BUILD TOOL!! !!

Sponsored

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
I didn't submit the video because MD is one of those states where the contest is void :(... I am planning on attending MOAB 2020 and trying to make the mods in time and plan early and hope that the plans don't get derailed :D

OP
OP
pilotpat

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
I’m not that tech savvy, but I had to compress mine as well. Downloaded an app to do it. I was going to do something similar as you but I wrote out a story and memorized it over a week and just recorded myself. Did you actually submit it?
I didn't get it submitted. Ran out of time because I couldn't get it compressed enough plus I waited till April 30th to finally think it was worth sending in. I recorded an audio file and then voiced it over some photos in iMovie. Needed to do as @steffen707 said and compressed the pictures prior to putting them into the video. Oh well. When I get it sent to be linkable, I'll share it.....

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
Maybe it is toon soon but with those of us starting the order process for the LE Gladiators and the next to follow, I think it is time we start planning our first gathering! I'm suggesting MOAB 2020! Who is in?!?!
“I AM SPARTACUS!” I’ll be there!
(Can’t miss the opportunity for my Granite Chrystal LE to lift his 35” back tire and pee all over your (yawn) run-of-the-mill, regular, WHITE, Rubi!!!!)
lol! ;{

Last edited:

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
I'd love to, and Moab is high up on my bucket list, but I work Easter next year. One of the good parts of being a firefighter is projecting out your schedule years in advance, the bad part is having to work holidays all the time.
I live in an off-grid cabin in the SFNF in the mountains of northern New Mexico. Been through several (usually abandoned campfire started) forest fires... last one I had to saddle my Horses, and head for the high country, when the smoke and embers got a little TOO crazy!
I’ve seen you guys work, first hand, and can’t tell you how much you are appreciated! Thank you! ❤;{

Last edited:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd love to, and Moab is high up on my bucket list, but I work Easter next year. One of the good parts of being a firefighter is projecting out your schedule years in advance, the bad part is having to work holidays all the time.
i saw that Josh Brolin movie "Only the Brave". If your work is anything like that, you're Brave.
Thank you for keeping us safe!

Sponsored

Brandon W. Snyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be: Gladiator Launch Edition, Rubicon Recon, 02 Wrangler
Occupation
Law Enforcement (Deputy) Veteran
I didn't get it submitted. Ran out of time because I couldn't get it compressed enough plus I waited till April 30th to finally think it was worth sending in. I recorded an audio file and then voiced it over some photos in iMovie. Needed to do as @steffen707 said and compressed the pictures prior to putting them into the video. Oh well. When I get it sent to be linkable, I'll share it.....
I’d share mine but I can’t and now it’s property of Jeep! Lol

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
You know that you guys have a great chance of winning the contest. Considering the contest is void in 6 states, lets assume 490 LEs are sold in those states and that leaves you with 1 in 3700 chance to win $100k. That is a lot better than any lottery!
@pilotpat - smh, I can't believe you didn't submit it, so close!!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You know that you guys have a great chance of winning the contest. Considering the contest is void in 6 states, lets assume 490 LEs are sold in those states and that leaves you with 1 in 3700 chance to win $100k. That is a lot better than any lottery!
@pilotpat - smh, I can't believe you didn't submit it, so close!!
and another 3,000 couldn't get their file below 10MB, so now 1 out of 700, you're basically guaranteed to win. lol

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can we add an option for “sure! - I’ll be there but from the east cost I’ll probably fly?”
@pilotpat will have this installed by easter next year so he can haul at least 12 more people other than me. you need to bring your own lunchbox though.
img_4132-jpg.jpg

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I mentioned to my wife today that it would be awesome to go to EJS next year and I get home from work and she hands me a map. A 4000+ mile 12 day trip form the east coast to ejs with stops at the Grand Canyon (I know we are overshooting Moab) Moab, big bear pass, ozarks and Kentucky bourbon distilleries on the way home.

I’ll be there next year!
Sponsored