Easter Jeep Safari

Gambrinus

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Land Rover Dormobile 200tdi
So is anyone taking bets on if anything is revealed at EJS?? Will they have a "Pre-Production" rig to show off??
Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
I think its going to follow the JL release and we will see "concepts" at EJS with production like parts on it but not the real thing.

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
I have to agree with Vegas. Jeep regularly slips in some sort of future production feature or design in its EJS concepts and this year is probably no different. I am not entirely sure they will do another truck conversion with the JT release coming up, but they may to drum up interest or find a way to slip some JT elements into a JL concept rig. All I know for certain is I am super excited to see what they manage to come up with for this years EJS.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Jeep regularly sneaks in certain aspects of upcoming production vehicles on their concept vehicles unveiled at EJS. The JK bodywork was previewed on the 2005 Gladiator concept, and the JL fenders and grille were previewed on the 2017 Safari concept. The new JL half doors were previewed in form on the 2017 Switchback. Looking forward to what they sneak in this year!
Sponsored