First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
CRNA
Hi, I have the 2020 Mojave and I’ve started to have electrical issues like the radio cutting out and stop/start light. Yesterday I lost all function in the steering wheel controls. My wipers stay on and I have no turn signals or high beam control, also no function in steering wheel buttons? Anybody else having issues?
Sponsored

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I would have spent the time on the way to the dealer instead of posting here

Dukester

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Problem solver
Hey let me know what your dealership does. My whole gauge cluster is out, no interior indicators, stereo does the cut out too now that I think bout it. The exterior signals work as do wipers but no washer fluid. Been using my phone for a speedometer. Have you had any steering wobble issues?

Sponsored

Dukester

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Problem solver
Hey let me know what your dealership does. My whole gauge cluster is out, no interior indicators, stereo does the cut out too now that I think bout it. The exterior signals work as do wipers but no washer fluid. Been using my phone for a speedometer. Have you had any steering wobble issues?
But I don’t want to go to the dealership yet cause I can’t get a comparable rental to get to my clandestine house.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Just a thought, could be your batteries, I would take them out, take them to a place like Autozone and they will test them for free, for me this would be a lot easier and quicker than taking it to the dealer. I would probably replace them on my own dime also to avoid taking it in to the dealer.

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
Hi, I have the 2020 Mojave and I’ve started to have electrical issues like the radio cutting out and stop/start light. Yesterday I lost all function in the steering wheel controls. My wipers stay on and I have no turn signals or high beam control, also no function in steering wheel buttons? Anybody else having issues?
What was the cause for your issue? I’m having some weird stuff happening to mine

DaveL

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
We have weird issues too.
Lose our dash lights.

Sometimes when the intermittent wipers start--dash lights all go out.

It's frustrating.

Dealer says use the dash light dimming switch. We do--turn the dome light on and the dash lights come back on, but the setting at night is way to bright.

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
We have weird issues too.
Lose our dash lights.

Sometimes when the intermittent wipers start--dash lights all go out.

It's frustrating.

Dealer says use the dash light dimming switch. We do--turn the dome light on and the dash lights come back on, but the setting at night is way to bright.
Go into the Uconnect settings and disable the option that turns on the headlights when the wipers turn on.

Sponsored

Dukester

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Occupation
Problem solver
My jeep has been in the shop for well over a month now. The dash went out as well as steering wobble, radio blinking out. All under warranty all recall stuff, I’m not paying for anything. It’s nice that I got a rental for the time but everyone thinks I’m a tourist and where I live I need 4x4 but driving home voids my insurance on the rental. Either way they keep having issues at the dealership, they do the best they can to help, I really like my gladiator just sucks it has stupid electric issues. I hope they make a start button delete soon