Sponsored

1996XJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cherokee , 2021 JTMojave (punjabi), 22 gobiator
Occupation
Hot Dog proprietor
The updrights would be able to be ajusted along any position on the best using the t-slot rails, unfortuantely I dont believe this would be compatible with the Diamond Back as it is a cover that mounts on top of the bed rails and would take up the some location the TS rails would need to be
Sent you a message.
Sponsored

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
I read it doesn't work on Jeep Gladiators with trail rails.

Sponsored

BaliMawr

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTMT, 2004 R1150GS, 1979 R100
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Art Teacher, Blacksmith
I'm assuming the "Static" weight limit would apply to a roof top tent in use, while parked? Not that I anticipate having 750 lbs in the tent, but could have 500.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Correct, if static is at 750lbs and let us say the tent of choice is 200lbs you then have 550 lbs to play with. However, that is maxing it out. If you were to max it out minimum movement in the tent would be best,

BaliMawr

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Art Teacher, Blacksmith
Probably closer to 350 max I’m the tent, just getting a feel for how your load rating translates. Thanks!

BaliMawr

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Art Teacher, Blacksmith
Watched the video-should have watched that first. 🤔 is it possible to create a shorter upright? This works be super versatile if I had the option to use a minimum upright, even attach the rail mounts flush up against the feet, for use with bikes or similar.

Sponsored

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
I have been waiting for these to come (back?) out since I got my Jeep a year and a half ago. I ordered mine today. I really appreciate Alex answering all my questions and helping me get the order placed. Hopefully, this will all slide right in on the rails of my BAK Revolver X-4 and I will be in business in no tIme.

jeepobx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Hello Alex, thanks for sharing! Glad to hear it’s back on the market.

This seems like a great solution but have a couple questions before I go this route:
- in the lower position, what’s the clearance under the bars in inches?
- do you have any videos or photos of a hard tri-fold cover opening up in the lowered position?
- I’m considering pairing this with a MX4 but want to make sure it will totally open while the racks are in the lower position

thanks!

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Hello Alex, thanks for sharing! Glad to hear it’s back on the market.

This seems like a great solution but have a couple questions before I go this route:
- in the lower position, what’s the clearance under the bars in inches?
- do you have any videos or photos of a hard tri-fold cover opening up in the lowered position?
- I’m considering pairing this with a MX4 but want to make sure it will totally open while the racks are in the lower position

thanks!
I currently don't have that measurement or photos of that unfortunately
However, check out - https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-rack-system-compatibility.57679/#post-946508

@sub11jeb has the Elevate Rack paired with his X4s

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
A bit bummed out. Ordered on April 29 and got a delivery estimate of May 5-10. I thought that was pretty good and I was excited. Then on May 5, I get an update that says delivery on May 11-16. That is OK, because I don’t think I will need it until the 20th. Today, another shipping update. Now May 23-27. Not encouraging. At least they are keeping me informed.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
A bit bummed out. Ordered on April 29 and got a delivery estimate of May 5-10. I thought that was pretty good and I was excited. Then on May 5, I get an update that says delivery on May 11-16. That is OK, because I don’t think I will need it until the 20th. Today, another shipping update. Now May 23-27. Not encouraging. At least they are keeping me informed.
The email delivery estiamte is an automated system, TruXedo is saying this rack can take up to 10 business days to ship out, depending on when you ordered and it got sent to TruXedo you SHOULD be seeing this item ship either this Friday or the following Monday
Sponsored