Evo 2.5" Lift (True Height)

clweed

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Rubicon fenders sit about 2” higher than the sport fenders, so it’s about the same

6D38BF30-B173-45B4-ABFE-1B94D768D7BF.jpeg
Sponsored

25rawls

First Name
Bj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
interesting. My Rubicon with the EVO 2.5” stage 2 plus and 25” Nitto Ridge Grapplers is taller than that from top or tire to bottom of fender. Grapplers have about 8k miles on them.
edit: I just realized the other was on a sport and mine has the taller rubicon fenders.

Front 9.75”
Rear 9.75”

No coil correction kit in use.

Jeep Gladiator Evo 2.5" Lift (True Height) 6D38BF30-B173-45B4-ABFE-1B94D768D7BF

Jeep Gladiator Evo 2.5" Lift (True Height) 6D38BF30-B173-45B4-ABFE-1B94D768D7BF
It could be the difference with the rubicon fenders. I know the front were higher but guess the back are also. The other measurements were on a sport.

25rawls

First Name
Bj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone tell me if the 2.5 kit leaves any rake after install and settle? If so how strong are the rear springs(do they squat with a load)? I have a small rack and hi lift in the rear which caused me to add a .75 spacer with the current setup. I want to keep some rake on my JT since most of my wheeling trips include loading up my whole family. So with tools, gear, food and every seat filled I really don't want to be squatting on the trail.

nowind

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE
2.5” installed. Ended up switching my tires for BFG KM3 37s. Now just waiting on my King shocks to come in. Super pleased.
Jeep Gladiator Evo 2.5" Lift (True Height) 44B3F689-20BF-4288-87E2-661839C0BBFD

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Which kit is that? Is it 2.5” front & 2.5” rear springs, or did you add a spacer up front? I’ve seen some that looked like they still had a slight rake to the front with their kit...

nowind

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE
Which kit is that? Is it 2.5” front & 2.5” rear springs, or did you add a spacer up front? I’ve seen some that looked like they still had a slight rake to the front with their kit...
it's 2.5" springs front and rear. No spacers. Still a slight rake. Rear is still about 1" higher than the front when measured between the front of the sidestep vs the rear of the sidestep. I do have a 0.75" spacer and i'm considering putting it on, but not in a rush.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
it's 2.5" springs front and rear. No spacers. Still a slight rake. Rear is still about 1" higher than the front when measured between the front of the sidestep vs the rear of the sidestep. I do have a 0.75" spacer and i'm considering putting it on, but not in a rush.
Cool! That tells me what i need to know... So that picture is just off-kilter a bit... It shows it leaning towards the rear. That's really good to know. Because I've got Evo 2.5" front springs to go in my JTR replacing spacers, and JKS 1.5" rear springs (to replace the 1" spacer) and slightly increase the rear. They should be shipping out soon. That means that it should sit pretty damn level, being about 1" shorter in the rear (which is what I had figured). That's what I've been trying to figure out, because some folks claim the Evo front springs are like 4.5" and not 2.5" and blah blah blah. Some pictures showed a rear-rake, some showed a front-rake, some showed nearly level. So I never could get a real grasp on what I was hoping for. Good to know that my frankenlift plan is going to work good. And if I need more, I can always add that 1" spacer to the rear (or buy a set of Evo 2.5" rear springs), and add an EVO adjustable rear track bar to straighten things out in the back.

Thanks for the info! You're a lifesaver. :like:

nowind

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE
just to clarify — they’re 2.5” springs front and rear. But I did get about 3.5”-4” of lift out of them at all four corners.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
just to clarify — they’re 2.5” springs front and rear. But I did get about 3.5”-4” of lift out of them at all four corners.
Was that measurement with the same tires on, or the new 37's?

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I really hope my Evo springs don't add that much in the front...

25rawls

First Name
Bj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Looks Great!

What are your measurements ?
top of tire to bottom of fender is 9 inches up front. My rear measures 9.5 passenger side 8 drivers side.

even before lift my drivers side Rear always measured Lower than the rest.
Sponsored