Sponsored

DavdZ

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2016 Ural 2008 Mercury Mariner
Installation looks real easy she didn't even break a nail.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I would most assuredly NOT spend that kind of money on what is ostensibly a window frame delete.
I can understand that. I for one will be ordering these as soon as I can for the safety of having the doors on but having the feeling of the open air with the uppers off.

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Did anybody else get confused when they saw the toolkit busted out to remove the doors? I laughed hard on that one, completely forgot my doors used to have bolts in place.

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
So whatā€™s the deal? Itā€™s hard to plan the purchase of a Gladiator with all this mystery. Just give us dates and concrete plans @JeepCares.

Q: Are we going to be able to order a Gladiator with half doors? When?

Q: Are we going to be able to add half doors to an existing Gladiator?

I donā€™t know if to order a Gladiator now without them, knowing I can add them later, or wait because the only way to get them is on the Gladiator from the factory.

Argh šŸ˜¤

Last edited:

ClunkyJeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
That is one thing the bronco got right. It has frameless windows on the doors so essentially have half door already. Also the side view mirror is not mounted to the door so you can take doors off without needing to add anything.

Well maybe if it doesnā€™t leak.

Last edited:

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
It almost seems like Mopar cheeped out on the plastic windows with the 41 degree disclaimer. Looks like the power locks and mirrors are retained [wiring being plugged in] My only complaint besides price, I wish the front sail window piece was a functional hard openable vent window like olde times! all the adjustments shown are for the first install. After that it would be swap as needed. Too bad on the disclaimer, it will hold back sales, which will kill the aftermarket bothering to make hard top door halves. My TJ only came with half doors from the factory. Many years later I got a set of full doors and was amazed at how much quieter my jeep was lol!
Without considering the price, the front windows would be a no go for me. How crappy looking and not much function. At least they got it right with the rear windows.

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport 2005 tj wrangler
Occupation
service & parts supervisor
The fronts zipping down is how all the half doors were..... PITA but it gave the half off more use in my opinion lol... with this power lock and mirror retention I can't fathom the zipper window in the soft upper.....

Sponsored

OldFloridaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I had a JK Willys that was set up exactly like the promotional pictures showed (2 door, half doors, granite crystal, manual transmission), and I absolutely loved the half doors in that one. If they had the option for half doors from the factory on the JT, I would have gone with it in a heartbeat. It was a PITA getting into the parking garage every day, having to unzip the window to get close enough to the proximity sensor with my access card, but having the openness of the half doors was worth it. Plus, living in Florida, I generally just left the top half of the window off for half the year.

That said, I don't think I'd ever pay whatever MOPAR is asking for these though.

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
So when we got the gfs 80th anniversary wrangler 2 weeks ago it came with the dual door package. Sooooooo, I may try them on my gladiator, only problem is the sarge green doors arenā€™t gonna look too hot with my firecracker body.

D61B6FB6-122D-4E23-8C74-E2C82D833AD7.jpeg

60CBB83F-7584-4754-BE68-D26F0E4A3F58.jpeg

A 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
So when we got the gfs 80th anniversary wrangler 2 weeks ago it came with the dual door package. Sooooooo, I may try them on my gladiator, only problem is the sarge green doors arenā€™t gonna look too hot with my firecracker body.

Jeep Gladiator Factory Half Doors Install Video for Jeep Gladiator 60CBB83F-7584-4754-BE68-D26F0E4A3F58

Jeep Gladiator Factory Half Doors Install Video for Jeep Gladiator 60CBB83F-7584-4754-BE68-D26F0E4A3F58
Iā€™m curious to see. I think the lines behind the back door wonā€™t look correct with the gladiator body.

TexasTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ

D61B6FB6-122D-4E23-8C74-E2C82D833AD7.jpeg

60CBB83F-7584-4754-BE68-D26F0E4A3F58.jpeg
Iā€™ll be awaiting pictures of your Christmas themed JT.

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Iā€™m curious to see. I think the lines behind the back door wonā€™t look correct with the gladiator body.
Correct, the back doors are a little off. Quadratec just released this video that shows it.
Sponsored