Kenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500, 2011 BMW 335i, (Potental) '21 Rubicon
Occupation
Construction & Renovations
I LOVED this feature on my BMW 335i....

I actually contacted the manufactures of the Tazer to see if this was something they could add, and I was told it was impossible....

I JUST come across this on here, and was ready to get my credit card out, to see its on back order.

I WILL be buying this...

Now. If only someone would manufacture/ship some retrofit-able power seat bases, I'd be quite the happy camper.
Sponsored

CaptNkllm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
People like me often have worked in the Medical field... and.... have dealt with kids that were killed by power windows.

Such deaths happened lots not too long ago... but with today's safety features, yes, it happens less...

You be the one to have to Trachael Intubate the toddler that got pinched ...carry him to the morgue..... to tell the toddler's Mom and Dad the child is gone..... and see if your tune changes..

With that said,,, any guy that carries a kid in his JT/JL or his dog.... well he would have to crazy to install this offering as it has absolutely no pinch protection... It's unsafe.

So, I'm the guy that is the one.... yup the one, that knows better then to install such a crapola offering... an unsafe offering...

Sure would be nice if it was a decent offering.. but it is not in it's present form.

I remember the days when we rode our bikes without helmets and knee pads... All the safety features of today to protect us tomorrow.. When I grew up we didnt wear seatbelts and it was ok..... We survived..

Little steps to make ALL things safe for us (people who cant think for themselves ) and the govt thinks they need to govern with legislation again to protect us...

With the laws we have now.. Texting, on the phone, seatbelts and so on, I see them broken every day. People get in accidents or have accidents everyday.. Maybe we need Govt or the safety board to step in and Micro manage our safety and our everyday lives... Dont think so.

Personal Responsibility is the key... Pay to play, Even if you are stupid... You know how it goes, Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

My kids put there seatbelts on every time we get in the car. Sometimes I dont. If and when something happens I will pay the piper.

My wifes cousin worked on decorating the dead bodies at the morgue.. I asked her about the common denominator of those that died of Disease or what not... She said that there wasnt one... She seen young people die of cancer that never smoked drank or did drugs and old people that were polar opposite... The point was, when it your time its your time... You will not escape the Grim Reaper for anything.

Not making excuses for any of the above but Common sense rules the day... Yes I have had crayons stuck up my nose and in my ears and believe it or not one time stuck my head between the bars on the railing and got stuck... I was a dummy... Burnt my stomach playing with lighters and burned a few things down .... I was a poster child for STUPID..

I could go on but My responsibilities are to my family... That Responsibility wont stop an accident from happening.... but it might help.. I read a long time ago that when they mandated the Air bags that it was killing kids and people.. was it safe? They said as long as it saves one person it was..

Everything Doesnt need to go in this direction... Yeah I have my beliefs also but I wont come on here and tell you you are right or wrong... Welcome to America... Opinions I try to keep to myself and just have a convo on the topic at hand but I guess there always have to be THAT ONE on all the Forums.

IF the limits were never pushed whether they were stupid or not, We would never advance as a society. Haaa look what he did he took that Stick and poked his eye out (Example) maybe we should not do that ...

IF we follow the Laws that are in place now there is no way someone can get stuck in the window going up.... That was my point... Personal responsibility is the key.

IF this is to much and against the rules or it needs Removed I think the mods will do it and I am ok with it. But (Mods) you cant allow a response like this one above and not allow a response to it.. To be fair.

Speedy_12139

First Name
Kenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500, 2011 BMW 335i, (Potental) '21 Rubicon
Occupation
Construction & Renovations
The world's full of Safety Sally's, where common sense, isn't all that common.

Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
So , I’ve a favor to ask...
Can someone with this module added AND Passive Entry try and see if the window Up/Down feature works from the exterior door handle, as well as from the remote?
Thanks!

Kevin

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
So , I’ve a favor to ask...
Can someone with this module added AND Passive Entry try and see if the window Up/Down feature works from the exterior door handle, as well as from the remote?
Thanks!

Kevin
I tried it, it only works though the remote.

Rupicon

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2013 JKU Moab
Occupation
VP of Finance
I tried it, it only works though the remote.
So I just installed the driver side passive entry. If I have all the windows down, exit the truck, and push the door handle button twice all of my windows do go up. I checked it several times and it always worked.

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
So I just installed the driver side passive entry. If I have all the windows down, exit the truck, and push the door handle button twice all of my windows do go up. I checked it several times and it always worked.
Wow cool, I'll have to retry that because I did test that scenario and it didn't work.
I will try again thanks.

Sponsored

Rupicon

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
VP of Finance
Wow cool, I'll have to retry that because I did test that scenario and it didn't work.
I will try again thanks.
If I was smart enough to upload a video I’d be able to show you. But if you hit the button two times back to back all your windows should go up.

JT LIFE

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Eco Diesel
Occupation
Retired
Kinda bummed.... Took the trouble to follow instructions,rip apart everything required, tap wires, put it all back together and nothing windows operate normally, I get nothing from the key fob sequence...... Was gonna do a reverse install and start with the wire taps......

Rupicon

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
VP of Finance
I will try again thanks.
Got around to installing the passenger side proximity door locks tonight and was playing some more. If the Jeep is locked, and using the proximity system you unlock, lock, and unlock all from the handle it will roll down all the windows. Then hitting the lock button twice they all go up. So all the window features you got from the key fob you also get with the proximity system. Pretty cool.

b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
Kinda bummed.... Took the trouble to follow instructions,rip apart everything required, tap wires, put it all back together and nothing windows operate normally, I get nothing from the key fob sequence...... Was gonna do a reverse install and start with the wire taps......
I had that problem because I blew the fuse on the circuit that I attached to (the batt power at the passenger footboard ... which only has a 10a fuse (the inline one with the kit is 25a) ... so consider checking your fuse(s) and your power line