black grille
silver surrounds
tires
toupee roof
sliders
high fenders

what do I win?

also rims, dealer tag, hood, red tow hooks, front skid
I saw all of those above, but he missed the different hood and red / black hooks....

What do I win?

Tires
Top hard vs soft
Silver on bumper
Hood louvers
License plate
Tow hook color
Rock rails
Left one has different tint
Black grill
These were a good start…

Max tow on the Sport
But I’d have to give the win to Garemlin for spotting the MaxTow, good eye
Sponsored

OP
OP
NH-JT

NH-JT

First Name
Krister
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
You got rid of a rubicon ?
Did you trade in a rubicon for a sport? I can see someone buying it, enjoying it and then realizing they don't "need" the rubicon.
I tow and haul more than I go off-road so the MaxTow just made sense. I loved the Rubi and used the lockers since I had them but never actually needed them. I got the Rubi initially because I liked it enough to keep it stock and wouldn’t have to explain to my better half why a brand new truck needs new wheels, tires, rails, etc. Of course the shed is now full of parts for the MaxTow.

The other reason for dropping trim levels was to spend as little out of pocket for a new truck, I was shooting for an even trade and got pretty close.

OP
OP
NH-JT

NH-JT

First Name
Krister
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Nice. Did much the same (including Max Tow with a soft top). Kinda fun to work on the 2.0 version of your truck.
I’m loving the soft top, so easy! I took the hard top off ad much as I could, but only when there were at least a few days of clear weather. Removing two car seats to take the hard top off was a pain in the butt, not a problem with the soft top!

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
I tow and haul more than I go off-road so the MaxTow just made sense. I loved the Rubi and used the lockers since I had them but never actually needed them. I got the Rubi initially because I liked it enough to keep it stock and wouldn’t have to explain to my better half why a brand new truck needs new wheels, tires, rails, etc. Of course the shed is now full of parts for the MaxTow.

The other reason for dropping trim levels was to spend as little out of pocket for a new truck, I was shooting for an even trade and got pretty close.
I understand, I’m trying to explain to my wife why I’m already $3,000 in the hole for a lift, tires and a winch on brand new truck that hasn’t even left the factory yet. Ha!

Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Nice looking new JT, surprised to see it has black fenders, thought they were phased out on most Sport models for '21

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Nice looking new JT, surprised to see it has black fenders, thought they were phased out on most Sport models for '21
The air dams were removed on the 21 Sports.

Reactions: Mac
OP
OP
NH-JT

NH-JT

First Name
Krister
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
I ordered it that way, the body colored fenders were standard. I like the color contrast and also didn’t want to worry about beating up the fender paint job.

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
I ordered it that way, the body colored fenders were standard. I like the color contrast and also didn’t want to worry about beating up the fender paint job.
Looks great, I much prefer the black fenders
Sponsored