Sponsored

First 2020 Jeep Gladiator Pickup (JT Wrangler) Video! Testing With Crew Chief Concept

JCC

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland Diesel, 1982 CJ8 Scrambler
More pronounced rear lift than before it seems, but could be the angle of the photo.
I was thinking the same thing. I get that some rake will likely be there to account for tongue weight but that much of a difference will make leveling kits popular.
Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
It cracks me up that they still have it full camoed. If its a JL Pickup for the most part whats the point of the camo, since we know what the JL looks like? I get covering the bed to not give the bed design away, and maybe the grill if they are doing something unique but the cab and interior I would guess would look basically the same as the JL.

Gladiator4Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Toyota pickup, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro, 1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS,
It cracks me up that they still have it full camoed. If its a JL Pickup for the most part whats the point of the camo, since we know what the JL looks like? I get covering the bed to not give the bed design away, and maybe the grill if they are doing something unique but the cab and interior I would guess would look basically the same as the JL.
I think at this point it's "unfinished". Paint might not match or other cosmetic issues. They're worried about "image" because "image is everything"

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Along these lines. I'm thinking it's a given the JT will be the same as the JLU from the cab forward. Anyone think that might not be the case. I like seeing these pictures of the JLU and cropping my screen so it only show the cab forward and imagine that it's a JT. It's what gets me by. :)

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Cropping your screen...sounds kinda like sitting on your hand and painting your finger nails.

Sponsored

TxTravisty

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 OUTLANDER SPORT, 2008 BUICK ENCLAVE, 1933 CHEVY COUPE, 1968 MUSTANG
wonder how long it will take until there is a full hood, fender, and front grill, crew chief conversion?