Sponsored

First Jeep in 30 years, is this a good deal?

MKAYMEOW

First Name
EJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
In my opinion, those numbers are not good enough. At that price point, the JTM should be 5K lower than MSRP plus any incentives. As others have stated, you can order a Glad from one of the handful of out-of-state dealers that are mentioned on this forum for way under invoice.

Your trade is your trade and I have no idea what a fair appraisal for a Tesla is. To the dealer, demand for a Tesla also dictates the $$ they will allow. In my area, a used Tesla would sit on a dealer lot for a long time or go to auction as there is very little interest in those vehicles here. In fact, I think I have only seen one.

6.94% interest rate is not bad by today's standards. I can't believe I just said that! :(
Yea rates are insane right now, I got 1.87% -72 months when I got my Launch Edition in 2019. I am paying it off sooner but just did that long to keep the payment low.
Sponsored

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Yea rates are insane right now, I got 1.87% -72 months when I got my Launch Edition in 2019. I am paying it off sooner but just did that long to keep the payment low.
No doubt the rates are nuts these days. I got 2.9% for 72 months a year ago on my mine. Still hitting it hard as well to pay it off in another two years. :like: