Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
The dealer assured me that there was nothing in the system. I am at their mercy in hope if they are telling me the truth. I just want it fixed and to work correctly.
Thinking if you had one injector bad. How far are the others. And that tells me that there is crap floating around.

Dealing with the dealer. You are at their mercy.
Sponsored

Vtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTOD
The dealer assured me that there was nothing in the system. I am at their mercy in hope if they are telling me the truth. I just want it fixed and to work correctly.
The sad and unfortunate part is that dealers tech hates working on warranty jobs. They makes less working on one, therefore less motivated.

OP
OP
The Embalmer

The Embalmer

First Name
D. Keefer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD and 2022 AEVJT370D
Thinking if you had one injector bad. How far are the others. And that tells me that there is crap floating around.

Dealing with the dealer. You are at their mercy.
I totally agree! I am going to press the issue more with my dealer. My other vehicle is 10 year old 200 Land Crusier and it has never been in the shop a day in its life. Routine maintenance only.

We keep our vehicle for a long time and this Jeep makes me nervous as hell on long term reliability!

Adventure_JTRD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
You got crap in the system floating around. :facepalm:
that's what I'm thinking is wrong with mine too. when they replaced the pump with the recall pump they said they didn't find any containment in the system. but then this morning when I went to drive my jeep that sat for 2 days while I was out of town. it died on me again after about 5 minutes after starting it up.

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Pull your fuel filter and take a look... a bonus, you can drain any water at the same time.

@Rusty PW
Didn't you have this issue ? I remember someone posted pics of metal shavings ontop of the filter ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
The Embalmer

The Embalmer

First Name
D. Keefer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD and 2022 AEVJT370D
Pull your fuel filter and take a look... a bonus, you can drain any water at the same time.

@Rusty PW
Didn't you have this issue ? I remember someone posted pics of metal shavings ontop of the filter ?
Great minds think alike… I already pulled the filter and it 100% metal free..

Mtb111869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Managger
I have a JTD370 that had the HPFP replaced in December 2023 under the recall and on Jan 2 the replacement HPFP went. The Jeep has been at the dealer since and all the parts are on back order. I also have has a rear axel locker sensor that has been on backorder with Jeep since November as well. Jeep keeps pushing out the ETA of the parts and cannot give me a hard ETA date. I contacted “Jeep Cares” to see if they can help. What a joke! I had made plans to attend the Easter Jeep Safari this year and looks like I will not be going. I love this Jeep with the diesel motor but at this point I am thinking of moving on. Rant over…

Are other people having issues as well?
I have a 21 HA and dealer just called, parts are in. Replacing HFHP and drive link cable, under warranty.

Wat Dog

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Superintendent
I hear you however I don’t have time to spend begging Jeep to take care of it. I am trying to stay positive but I am starting to loose faith in Jeep.
I don’t remember how I got to the correct department @JeepCares and it took a bit if time. However, once you get there, they will take care of you

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver

@Rusty PW
That wasn't me. I remember the picture you are talking about. It had particles on it.
Sponsored