Sponsored

FYI: Tread Lightly Discount Signup Summary (FCA Program)

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '19 GSXR750, '05 S2000
Occupation
LEO
I recently had a dealership say they would honor it….up until I told them I was financing with my own bank. They then told me to kick rocks.
Contact Travis @ Tri-City in Eden, NC
https://www.facebook.com/travisattricityjeep

They're only 2hrs from you & they go up to 7% under with their financing or 6% with your own. At least, I'm assuming they're still doing the TreadLightly/FCA deal. That's who I got my Jeep from back in May
Sponsored

BeachBuggy

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JT

They're only 2hrs from you & they go up to 7% under with their financing or 6% with your own. At least, I'm assuming they're still doing the TreadLightly/FCA deal. That's who I got my Jeep from back in May
im actually picking up a gladiator off his lot Saturday and placing an order for a Durango for the wife. He was very helpful through the whole process considering I was originally going to order another JL through him to be built. Eventually decided I didn’t want to wait.

Koozee

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Hydro Mojave
First off, thanks for this thread - was defintely helpful. Ordered Jan 22 and have the VIN.... awaiting build.

Question I have, the 1% below invoice - is that final cost to me or is it 1% below invoice, then add the TTL?

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
LEO
First off, thanks for this thread - was defintely helpful. Ordered Jan 22 and have the VIN.... awaiting build.

Question I have, the 1% below invoice - is that final cost to me or is it 1% below invoice, then add the TTL?
TTL/fees will be on top of that price unless otherwise stated by the dealer.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
I seem to be having issues getting my control number. I have tried setting up an account to get the control number and never get confirmation that the account is setup. If I don't get the confirmation then I can not get signed in to get the control number. Called FCA Affilliate number and they couldn't help me with it. I am going to wait a little longer to see if an email comes through but it is aggravating. I have checked my junk mail as well which is where my first email came from them.

Sponsored

Krieg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y (for now)
Occupation
Insurance Agency Owner

I'm in the process of buying a Gladiator (waiting on my control number!) and had a question about your post. 7% or 6% under what number? MSRP? Do they not just do the 1% under invoice number?

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
LEO
I'm in the process of buying a Gladiator (waiting on my control number!) and had a question about your post. 7% or 6% under what number? MSRP? Do they not just do the 1% under invoice number?
Under the invoice price, not MSRP
CA416-EFE-F3-CD-43-FC-93-BB-CC39-BF0-D7-A69.jpg

Some dealers will only do the 1% under invoice that TreadLightly notes
Others like the few on here will do 5% under with TL, the additional 1% under (6% total) with FCA control number, and an additional 1% (7% total) if you finance with Chrysler or one of the dealer's lenders. Some (Gupton, SLC, etc) bump it up to 8%.

Krieg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y (for now)
Occupation
Insurance Agency Owner
That's the way I read it, but it sounded too good to be true. I guess I need to read the entire thread and start calling dealers...it's a pain to buy from far away but it's worth that kind of money!

Any additional advice is welcome. I'm in central Texas and have a trade in, which is the worst part to deal with I think.
Sponsored