Sponsored

FYI: Tread Lightly Discount Signup Summary (FCA Program)

AlanTheWoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range rover
I hope I didn't botch this.

I don't have tread lightly - but I have an FCA control number through my employer (supplier). I don't need tread lightly right? My salesperson keeps asking me - I think he's just mistaken since most orders will use tread lightly, but the end-game is really just need the FCA control number, which I do have available.
Sponsored

Bremen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Sting Gray, 2017 VW Golf Alltrack

I don't have tread lightly - but I have an FCA control number through my employer (supplier). I don't need tread lightly right? My salesperson keeps asking me - I think he's just mistaken since most orders will use tread lightly, but the end-game is really just need the FCA control number, which I do have available.
I've heard of dealers taking multiple affiliate numbers from one customer and then only applying one to that sale. They then apply the other number to a different sale to also get the kick back on it without passing it on to that customer.

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Anyone know what the BF Goodrich rebate is with membership?

Sponsored

MikeInMo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 05 LJ Rubi
This may have already been said, but when I signed up for an FCA profile this morning to get my control number, it asked me what vehicle I was most interested in, and Gladiator was not a choice. I got a chuckle out of it and said Wrangler.

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
This may have already been said, but when I signed up for an FCA profile this morning to get my control number, it asked me what vehicle I was most interested in, and Gladiator was not a choice. I got a chuckle out of it and said Wrangler.
Thanks for that info. Still waiting on my Gladiator.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler

let me know if you find out, I also can get a control number. but it may be too late now for me though. I called gupton, and one of the salesmen said those deals were ending on Friday, and you cant order 2021's now. I don't know if any of that is accurate though. I found this website while searching for a deal on a Gladiator.

USAgladiator

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu
Occupation
Research
Cannot confirm for sure. But I believe the FCA discount is officially dead tomorrow.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Colorado, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Substation Technician
I was just on the FCA affiliates website getting a control number, and the new list of eligible vehicles as of October 1st 2021 is available. It says the JT is still eligible for the affiliates price. Wrangler is no longer available though

Sponsored

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
I was able to get a control number on 9/29/2021. It does say that it expires 1/3/2022. I don't know if the expiration is a set number of days or if 1/3/2022 is actually the last day they'll honor the discount.

Also the JT is still eligible for the discount as of 10/2/2021. But the wrangler is gone.

Picture1.jpg

DevilDog0321

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Sierra 6” lift on 35’s 2018 JLU Rubicon on 37’s
Has anyone used this lately and gotten the discount ? With these times and dealers charging sticker price or above sticker I was just wondering if it’s worth my $100 to sign up for it only to be told at the dealership that they can honor that because of Covid , chip shortages or whatever other excuses a sales manager can think of

BMac316

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
Has anyone used this lately and gotten the discount ? With these times and dealers charging sticker price or above sticker I was just wondering if it’s worth my $100 to sign up for it only to be told at the dealership that they can honor that because of Covid , chip shortages or whatever other excuses a sales manager can think of
Don’t think the dealership honoring it will be as big a problem as the wait time for ordering and the risk of gladiators no longer being eligible. MY22s supposedly won’t start hitting the dealers for another 8 weeks or so. I normally wouldn’t be too worried, but I think wranglers have always been covered by affiliate pricing discounts and suddenly in October they got dropped, so gladiator could follow suit and get dropped before your order arrives.
To answer your other question, I used the discount last weekend. I ordered my gladiator back in June and when it finally arrived on October 9th I still got the discount.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
The dealer doesn’t have a choice, they have to honor it. If the program says it’s eligible for a 2022 Gladiator, it’s available. If it says it’s not, it’s not. Dealers don’t get to choose whether to accept corporate discounts and since it’s not money out of their pocket, they don’t care.
Sponsored