Sponsored

FYI: Tread Lightly Discount Signup Summary (FCA Program)

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '19 GSXR750, '05 S2000
Occupation
LEO, Realtor
I asked dealer for the discount and he responded
Checked the order guide for a Wrangler and invoice for your options would be $44,238

1% under, $43,795

Try getting a quote from some of the more well-known dealers so you can at least negotiate with your current lot for a better price.
Sponsored

roth_nj

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Hi guys, I’m new here... not sure if this is the best thread to ask but seems in the right direction.

has anyone used this thread lightly program in MA or surrounding area? Im looking to get into a gladiator and hate dealing with dealerships.

One kinda of close to me has one on the lot built exactly like I want but won’t budge off of msrp minus discounts

awraynor

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I didn’t end up using my TL discount when I purchased the Jeep. Am I able to share the code with a friend, or is it tied to my name?
Same for me. Purchased my Gladiator before I was eligible for the TL discount. If not tied to my name I would gladly share when it comes in.

Sponsored

jmjnewbold

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Air Force
I have seen people post that they got their control number soon after they become TL members. How does the dealer know that you have not been a member for 30 days or do they really care?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I have seen people post that they got their control number soon after they become TL members. How does the dealer know that you have not been a member for 30 days or do they really care?
All they care about is that number. They enter it, that's that. It's up to TL do deal with the logistics and timing of the numbers. Likely that time frame is to ensure you don't sign up, get the number and call your credit card company to get your money back.

jmjnewbold

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Air Force
Thank you very much!! I'm looking for a jeep ASAP but if I can get the control number a lot sooner, as people have stated on here then I think it might be worth the gamble.

jmjnewbold

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Air Force
For those who have become members of TL recently how quickly did you get the digital membership packet?

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
LEO, Realtor
For those who have become members of TL recently how quickly did you get the digital membership packet?
One in email and then they send you a physical copy with shirt, sticker and a couple coupon cutouts

Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
One in email and then they send you a physical copy with shirt, sticker and a couple coupon cutouts
^^^^^This. I got my digital package same day with number included and explaining the physical stuff may be delayed due to the Rona. Received the actual letter with T-shirt and other goodies three weeks later.

jmjnewbold

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Air Force
^^^^^This. I got my digital package same day with number included and explaining the physical stuff may be delayed due to the Rona. Received the actual letter with T-shirt and other goodies three weeks later.
Please excuse the dumb question. So in the digital package was the number needed to get the control number from the FCA website?

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
LEO, Realtor
Please excuse the dumb question. So in the digital package was the number needed to get the control number from the FCA website?
Yes, the email is just the typed version of what will be printed & mailed to you so it has the membership level, start, end, TL member # to use for FCA number request

Last edited:

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
What AMM said. It’s all there for you.

jmjnewbold

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Air Force
Yes, the email is just the typed version of what will be printed & mailed to you so it has the membership level, start, end, TL member # to use for FCA number request
So I made the membership purchase on Friday. Didn't get anything over the weekend, as I suspected, but now I am anxiously waiting for my membership email. It would be awesome to get it today.
Sponsored