First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Mornin Gang. I got my Gator Gladiator in November. This morning as I walked into the garage to get in it to come to work,(and by the way, working Saturday sucks!), I thought to myself, "Man, I love this little truck." I didn't mind sooo bad coming to work because I get to drive it once again. Did I give up some things when I traded the F150 for it? Heyull yeah. I do miss the 30 something gallon gas tank, the interior room., the cooled seats! But this truck is just plain fun to drive, and I enjoy it so much. Not sure if the rest of y'all feel this way, but I am just as tickled with this truck right now, as the day I got it. I don't think I would ever get rid of this truck, unless maybe they come up with a cooler color or something like that.
Hope you all have a god Saturday.
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Mornin Gang. I got my Gator Gladiator in November. This morning as I walked into the garage to get in it to come to work,(and by the way, working Saturday sucks!), I thought to myself, "Man, I love this little truck." I didn't mind sooo bad coming to work because I get to drive it once again. Did I give up some things when I traded the F150 for it? Heyull yeah. I do miss the 30 something gallon gas tank, the interior room., the cooled seats! But this truck is just plain fun to drive, and I enjoy it so much. Not sure if the rest of y'all feel this way, but I am just as tickled with this truck right now, as the day I got it. I don't think I would ever get rid of this truck, unless maybe they come up with a cooler color or something like that.
Agree, keeping mine forever :like:

KirkG

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 2017 F-150, 2019 JLUR
Yep I agree 100% I don’t even have mine yet but I do have a JLUR and the Jeeps just make me smile and I have fun in them, after test driving a Chevy and Ram (currently have a F-150) and then test driving the JT it was a easy decision :like:
God Bless

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Hotheads headliners installed! Very impressed with the quality and results.

Jeep Gladiator GATOR Gladiator JT Club 20200426_182610
They look good buddy. I am intending on installing mine next week, as I'll be on vacation at home, plus weather is supposed to be nice.

RojStock

First Name
RK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (Gator)
Hotheads headliners installed! Very impressed with the quality and results.

Jeep Gladiator GATOR Gladiator JT Club F7888A10-5E1F-4A29-8D26-F824395DDA1C
I got the Hotheads recently except in oak (to better match my tan interior). Haven't installed them yet because I was thinking about painting the white of the inside of the top to either black or do a Gator color match before installing.

Anyone paint the inside of their hardtop? A little worried about screwing it up but I guess the hotheads cover most of it. :)

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
I got the Hotheads recently except in oak (to better match my tan interior). Haven't installed them yet because I was thinking about painting the white of the inside of the top to either black or do a Gator color match before installing.

Anyone paint the inside of their hardtop? A little worried about screwing it up but I guess the hotheads cover most of it. :)
I don't mind the white contrast - plus it just shouts JEEP, prob since I had a JK for 10 years with an all-white-inside hardtop :LOL:

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...you-been-all-my-life-gladys.19947/post-330670

checkout this post of mine about painting top.

RojStock

First Name
RK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (Gator)
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Love that black and plaid look! Very well done.

Definitely think I'm going to paint them and will be using your guide. Would love to go all out with the plaid but think I'll stick with their standard oak. It will be a black and tan up top.
Cool! I LOVE the matte black Krylon Fusion. Just be prepared for it to smell for weeks, but for me the smell finally went away. AND I HATE SMELLS. I'm thinking if it was warmer when i painted it would have gone away faster. Do they call that curing?

Anyways, mask well, take your time, it'll turn out awesome!

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw a white JT with Method 305 | NV | Bronze wheels. Does anybody have these same wheels on a Gator JT? got photos?
Sponsored