GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I’d be happy getting Into it anytime within the first 1/2 of November... trying to burry the urge of stockpiling parts
Yeah I'm already stockpiling lol.
Tires, wheels, front bumper, winch. This thing is getting costly!
Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Yeah I'm already stockpiling lol.
Tires, wheels, front bumper, winch. This thing is getting costly!
And I thought I was bad for buying a set of ratchet straps, lol.

Based on the dates sounds like I need to jump on getting the weather tech mats and my bed cover quick.

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
And I thought I was bad for buying a set of ratchet straps, lol.

Based on the dates sounds like I need to jump on getting the weather tech mats and my bed cover quick.
Oh yeah, I’ve got my hothead headliners and Diamondback cover on order, along with some custom PixelDecals...

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Oh yeah, I’ve got my hothead headliners and Diamondback cover on order, along with some custom PixelDecals...
diamondback hd is what I am about to order, the price is just holding me back since it doesn’t even come with rails for 2k. Went with the soft top so I really want a high security waterproof solution.

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Troll much?
Btw.. someone asked me a question and I replied, it was not for you & I did not just post out of the blue for bragging rights.
Go F@#k yourself and stop trolling. If you don't like what I post don't reply... move on.
Everyone else is on here for a common goal and then there is you... a troll with nothing else to do in life but dream he owned a JT:facepalm:.
Leave your opinion to yourself.. no one here wants it. Troll elsewhere.
Go F@#k myself? F@#k you, you little shit. Dream I owned a gladiator? That's my vin you little shit. Go ahead and tell your uncle to delay the build on it. I've seen people on the internet like you before. Your bullshit stories don't add up. You want to get aggressive with me? Say what you mean kid. Quit using emojis and symbols. You're well connected with FCA on the internet, maybe you can be a man on the internet. My motto is simple. Put up or shut up. You live in Washington, but you personally saw five gator gladiators in Toledo. You can't say who your family member is, but he's going to travel to Toledo to film your truck being built? But shhhhh don't tell anyone. It's cool if everybody else enjoys a good story, but I'm not that gullible. Why don't you post your paint sample? Nobody knows who you are. Nobody knows who your family member is. I posted my vin. Post your paint sample. Let's see who the troll is.

Last edited:

Sponsored

rolape2

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT FX4 (wifes); 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, Sport S, Max tow; 1988 Suzuki Samurai; 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio; 2004 Coachman Aurora Motorhome.
Come on guys this is not pirate 4x4. Take the feud elsewhere or drop it,

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Come on guys this is not pirate 4x4. Take the feud elsewhere or drop it,
Fine, I'll drop it. I shouldn't have said anything to somebody like that in the first place. I'm sure he has the inside scoop and all and just decided to show up three weeks ago. That's all cool. But I'm not going to sit here while some kid talks shit to me with his edited curse words and his girly ass millennial emojis.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
So back to Gators. When I was at Elton John's farewell stop in Milwaukee tonight, I thought of the Gator thread when he sang crocodile rock...... Hey its a close cousin, right?

20191019_224029.jpg

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
diamondback hd is what I am about to order, the price is just holding me back since it doesn’t even come with rails for 2k. Went with the soft top so I really want a high security waterproof solution.
Yeah, I ended up pulling the trigger on the HD.

I’ve heard there are roof gutter mounts for cross bars that attach to the cleats.

Also, tons of modification ideas on the Tacoma forums.

Sponsored

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Go F@#k myself? F@#k you, you little shit. Dream I owned a gladiator? 1c6jjtag21ll158980. That's my vin you little shit. Go ahead and tell your uncle to delay the build on it. I've seen people on the internet like you before. Your bullshit stories don't add up. You want to get aggressive with me? Say what you mean kid. Quit using emojis and symbols. You're well connected with FCA on the internet, maybe you can be a man on the internet. My motto is simple. Put up or shut up. You live in Washington, but you personally saw five gator gladiators in Toledo. You can't say who your family member is, but he's going to travel to Toledo to film your truck being built? But shhhhh don't tell anyone. It's cool if everybody else enjoys a good story, but I'm not that gullible. Why don't you post your paint sample? Nobody knows who you are. Nobody knows who your family member is. I posted my vin. Post your paint sample. Let's see who the troll is.
Sorry I dont respond to trolls... see ya.

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Fine, I'll drop it. I shouldn't have said anything to somebody like that in the first place. I'm sure he has the inside scoop and all and just decided to show up three weeks ago. That's all cool. But I'm not going to sit here while some kid talks shit to me with his edited curse words and his girly ass millennial emojis.
Haha.. kid? I'm 45 years old lol. Get in your redneck F150 and move on to the Ford forums:asshat:

Last edited:

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Yeah, I ended up pulling the trigger on the HD.

I’ve heard there are roof gutter mounts for cross bars that attach to the cleats.

Also, tons of modification ideas on the Tacoma forums.
Do you know what they cost them with? Was thinking about getting one of the uncoated ones and having it sprayed with Linex when they do my bed.

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)