Get ready to get reamed....

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
I though we had a thread going for ADM dealers? No, ? Alright then time to create....
Sponsored

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Yeah North York Chrysler is the dealership I found charging 8.5k over sticker. When I spoke to them they told me they were charging 40k over sticker on the challenger so if I don’t like it wait a year. Lol. Worst customer service by far.

2 dealerships I know that will sell at 2.5k below MSRP Woodbine Chrysler and Stouffville Chrysler. Pickering Chrysler was able to do 1.5k under MSRP. Mind you these are all off factory orders and are in the east GTA of Ontario.

I actually might get my OMVIC license and start selling these at a local dealership. Lol anyone know how long you gotta work at Chrysler to get the employee discount loll

Last point on the non-gladiator topic. I just wish context was taken in to account and the way a word is being used, rather than just the words and what it might be associated with. I guess that's the point I really wanted to get across, but yea, all good.

Anyways, back to gladiator, I'm not surprised dealers are trying to take advantage of the situation and make as much as they can. Would be nice to have a Canadian thread on dealers that are being easier to deal with and a bit closer. Despite a handful of dealers who have posted here selling below msrp or invoice, it seems the best people might be able to get, will be msrp or just below.

Some have said fca will not offer incentives or honour incentives like tread lightly. Does that have an impact or change the fact that some dealers had said they would honour them and sell below invoice?

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Yeah North York Chrysler is the dealership I found charging 8.5k over sticker. When I spoke to them they told me they were charging 40k over sticker on the challenger so if I don’t like it wait a year. Lol. Worst customer service by far.

2 dealerships I know that will sell at 2.5k below MSRP Woodbine Chrysler and Stouffville Chrysler. Pickering Chrysler was able to do 1.5k under MSRP. Mind you these are all off factory orders and are in the east GTA of Ontario.

I actually might get my OMVIC license and start selling these at a local dealership. Lol anyone know how long you gotta work at Chrysler to get the employee discount loll
Brutal. Just dropped my truck off at Dewildt in Hamilton. I have purchased there before and they're pretty good. Sales guy said the gladiators are arriving in next week or 2, and no factory or dealer incentives, pretty much at msrp. Said there might be some wiggle room, but not much.

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Yeah the local one in Aberdeen is pushing 5k over msrp. However there's one in oxford pa that does Costco auto on jeeps. They said they'd contact me when thru find out what the Costco deal will be. I was told for wranglers it was 500 to 1500 off invoice depending on trim level. Hopefully it's the same. that would be awesome.

GladiatorJT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
This whole thread is amusing. Everyone lighten up. It’s a free country and a capitalistic one. Dealers are allowed to charge what they want and consumers are allowed to complain about what they want. Just take what information that is helpful and leave whatever is not. As far as the title and words goes, people today are so easily offended about everything. Someone, somewhere will always get offended about what others say. Sometimes the context are not even malicious. Sensorship is the death of free speech. Let just try to help others and be happy .
Sponsored