Get Topless!!!!!

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I've had these for 2 years now ( I bought them before I took delivery of my JT) but they are now on for the 3rd season! I love them!

IMG_0945.jpeg
I’ve got these on an Amazon wish list. The best budget tube doors I’ve seen, for sure! And I imagine they do a better job of keeping out casual onlooker when parked than most others out there.
Sponsored

Kickaxe07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro-Blue Pearl Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Machinist
Jeep Gladiator Get Topless!!!!! 20210408_080936

Finally warmed up enough, of course they are calling for rain tomorrow so will be getting buttoned back up tonight. Wish they had better options for a top so you don't have to keep putting the hard top back on! But either way I'm gonna enjoy it when I can!

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
what process do you all use for taking your doors off? I have yet to take mine off, and just know I will chip or scratch my paint around the hinges in the process.

Sponsored

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
what process do you all use for taking your doors off? I have yet to take mine off, and just know I will chip or scratch my paint around the hinges in the process.
Day one I took the door bolts out and they have lived in the cubby since. I put caps off amazon over the threads to protect them, and to help guide them in the hinges. If you use the el cheapo Jeep toolkit you shouldn't scratch anything if you go slow. Avoid the urge to use an impact and do it the one time and done IMHO.

OP
OP
Capt.Grumps1075

Capt.Grumps1075

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Towboat Captain
I took mine off the day after buying it. They un bolt easy and come on and off with ease. Just put a small rag between the socket wrench and door too help keep from scratching the paint. As for storage, I put some hangers I bought at harbor freight up on the wall and some pipe insulation over the window frame to keep em protected while hanging. Works pretty good too 👌

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
Well, that didn't take long. I've had this one week and haven't even cleared a half tank and I'm already disassembling her. Figure I'll put it all back around late October.
Jeep Gladiator Get Topless!!!!! 20210410_122732

OP
OP
Capt.Grumps1075

Capt.Grumps1075

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Towboat Captain
Well got to the Gladiator at 2am last night, drove home hoping for some good weather for the rest of the week and wee

Sponsored

OP
OP
Capt.Grumps1075

Capt.Grumps1075

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Towboat Captain
Well got to the Gladiator at 2am last night, drove home hoping for some good weather for the rest of the week and wee
Weekend....... well I guess the bi- polar weather I've been sitting in for the last 60 days decided too visit east Texas :mad:. I may just be stripping it down in the rain for my own sanity lol:LOL:

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
You shouldn't have a problem if you're careful. The JL/JT doors are about half the weight of the JKU doors, although they're still a little awkward.

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
If you find you take the doors off often, I really recommend getting some of these alignment/guide pins.
They make the process much quicker, easier and reduce the chances of buggering the paint and the bushings.

Jeep Gladiator Get Topless!!!!! s-l1600