First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Towboat Captain
How do you like that top? Easy to get on/off?
I like mine. It will let a small amount of water in during really hard rain storms but not a lot. One person can put them on fairly easy also. And bag will fit under the seat with cover in it so you can use it anywhere.👍

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
I like mine. It will let a small amount of water in during really hard rain storms but not a lot. One person can put them on fairly easy also. And bag will fit under the seat with cover in it so you can use it anywhere.👍
I park in a parking garage for work and don't think this would keep people from messing with jeep. I would like to be able to leave doors off for more than 2 days at a time

OP
OP
Capt.Grumps1075

Capt.Grumps1075

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Towboat Captain
I park in a parking garage for work and don't think this would keep people from messing with jeep. I would like to be able to leave doors off for more than 2 days at a time
I've never had an issue with people messing with mine with just the cover on. Had it on all last summer parked 30 days at a time at work. But that is at a parking lot we're pretty much everyone knows who drives what vehicles and doesn't mess with it.

Sponsored

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
I've never had an issue with people messing with mine with just the cover on. Had it on all last summer parked 30 days at a time at work. But that is at a parking lot we're pretty much everyone knows who drives what vehicles and doesn't mess with it.
Unfortunately for me it's a public lot. Someone I work with takes his doors off all summer and has gone out after work a few times to find a homeless guy sleeping in the backseat of his JK...who knows, I may give it try and hope no one feels like messing with it

OP
OP
Capt.Grumps1075

Capt.Grumps1075

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport s
Occupation
Towboat Captain
Unfortunately for me it's a public lot. Someone I work with takes his doors off all summer and has gone out after work a few times to find a homeless guy sleeping in the backseat of his JK...who knows, I may give it try and hope no one feels like messing with it
Lol the homeless guy just needed a nap :CWL:

Sponsored

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I put the doors back on Sunday, but after a week of having them off for both every day life and wheeling there's really nothing better

After the long crawl up the Backway to Crown King, the way back down is the "front way" which is about 25 miles of graded dirt road. Bombing that about 35-40 mph with nothing around you but a sunshade is just epic

Jeep Gladiator Get Topless!!!!! IMG_5567.JPG

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Another option is the the Rain Gear cover. It's a bit more generous with the coverage and hasn't let any rain in for me. Also it can fit with doors on or off and with the hardtop on or off.

https://www.raingearcovers.com/product-page/4-door-gladiator-cab-cover