First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fraud Investigation
Wait... I just read your OP, do you have one on order right now and are planning to negotiate price once its delivered?
That was the plan as my dealership stated they only do that after the truck gets delivered to the lot. Ordered about 2-3 weeks ago

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
That was the plan as my dealership stated they only do that after the truck gets delivered to the lot. Ordered about 2-3 weeks ago
Our stated deal is 5% below invoice, with affiliate membership, BEFORE any other compatible rebates, $100 admin fee, no games, no BS. Many references here will vouch for us.

I wish you the best of luck

OP
OP
Artagan

Artagan

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fraud Investigation
Our stated deal is 5% below invoice, with affiliate membership, BEFORE any other compatible rebates, $100 admin fee, no games, no BS. Many references here will vouch for us.

I wish you the best of luck
If mine ends up being screwy then I'll absolutely reach out! Crossing my fingers because I really don't want to wait for another one to be built. Or do you have some way of just getting the one off their lot since it has the features I already want?

Sponsored

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
If mine ends up being screwy then I'll absolutely reach out! Crossing my fingers because I really don't want to wait for another one to be built. Or do you have some way of just getting the one off their lot since it has the features I already want?

Most of the time we can get vehicles from other lots, but if they ordered it for you and you don't like their price, odds are slim they'd give it to me so you can buy it for less

OP
OP
Artagan

Artagan

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fraud Investigation
Most of the time we can get vehicles from other lots, but if they ordered it for you and you don't like their price, odds are slim they'd give it to me so you can buy it for less
Noted! Thanks for all the info!

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I’d be in deep trouble being a foul mouthed hillbilly in suspenders with an 80s style mullet sporting a kilt.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
981 Cayman, BMW F32, Ford Explorer, Lexus is250
Occupation
trophy husband
Where are they located? I'm in Omaha, NE and unfortunately can't travel much
Peterson Jeep in Nampa Idaho

$100 flight for me from So Cal and nice little 850 mile road trip to break her in on the way home.

[email protected]

Sponsored

akrkwk310

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328i xDrive sport wagon, i3 REx, Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Healthcare
That's shady af....makes no sense and they're already playing games. Get out if you can! Call Kent at Peterson and get 8% off invoice no games where you actually sign off on a price sheet before you order.

Good luck
While Kent is nice. his price is NOT 8% even with control number and finance with them

I have nothing against him and he seems to be very nice guy. His price was NOT 8%, it was more of 6% with control number and fca finance. He refused to give me 8%

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
981 Cayman, BMW F32, Ford Explorer, Lexus is250
Occupation
trophy husband
While Kent is nice. his price is NOT 8% even with control number and finance with them

I have nothing against him and he seems to be very nice guy. His price was NOT 8%, it was more of 6% with control number and fca finance. He refused to give me 8%

I just signed off on a deal with Kent that I was very happy with ....

$6100 off MSRP on a $53,355 build worked out to about 11.7% off off MSRP which is far better than anyone here in So Cal could touch....Flights are $100 right now and what better excuse for a road trip with a stop in Tahoe on the way home.

OP
OP
Artagan

Artagan

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Fraud Investigation
I got 10%+ off, had it built. It really is about the dealership. I went to to multiple dealerships and not all were willing to work. Good luck
Man 10% would be an absolute dream. Congrats on the deal
Sponsored